|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Five Knockout Affiliate Tips
Here are five "hook em in the jaw" affiliate tips that really work. Implement them and see how well they work for you.
(1) Develop a positive and realistic mindset. Do you believe that you can get rich quick or that your business will take time to grow? Those who believe in the online hype are the ones who normally lose. Think positive and know in your heart you can earn an income from your efforts.
(2) Too much information or the lack of it can be dangerous. Not using the knowledge that you have gain can stop your business from getting off the ground and not having the right information can have the same effect.
(3) Market your programs with Google Adwords. This is a powerful strategy you can use and as long as you earn more in commissions than your PPC costs, then you are getting something for nothing.
(4) Write your own ads, articles and reviews instead of the pre-formatted ones offered by affiliate programs. This will set you apart from all the other affiliates in the same program.
(5) Make sure your affiliate program matches the content of your website or newsletter. If you have marketing content then you should promote marketing products on that page. Think of it like matching ads to the page content like the way Adsense does. There may a few exceptions to the rule though, even Adsense does it some time.
There you go. A few tips to help you with your affiliate programs whether you are looking for your first check or to boost your current earnings. Try them all or even a couple and test and track your results. I am sure Lennox Lewis would be proud of your hooks and jabs
Copyright © Nicholas Dixon
Nicholas Dixon is a Jamaican webmaster, writer and affiliate marketer. Find out
how you too can create an online income with our list of highly recommended
programs by visiting http://WWW.Oceanroc.com/affiliate-directory
Rapid TV News
Film, TV divisions slip but cable networks drive Fox in Q3
Rapid TV News
US affiliate revenue increased 10% driven by contractual rate increases across all brands and advertising revenue increased 3% from the prior year period due to higher pricing at Fox News. Non-US. International affiliate revenue increased 14% driven by ...
Twenty-First Century Fox gains as cable revenue rises 10%
21st Century Fox revenue dinged by NFL
21st Century Fox Reports Higher Quarterly Profits
Inside Allure's beauty box business
On top of subscription, sponsorship and affiliate revenue, the Beauty Box inspires more content against which Allure can run advertising: Each box gets its own unboxing video treatment on YouTube, and social media posts for the boxes are often ...
Strong Box Office and Park Attendance Power Disney's Results
Disney blamed the drop on higher programming costs at ESPN, which was partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising. The company also said that investments in BAMTech -- the company's streaming segment -- played a part in the ...
Marvel Is Open To Having A New Black Panther In Sequels
What To Expect From Disney's Q2
The flat Media Networks results were driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decrease in advertising revenues. The company was largely impacted by higher programming expenses at ESPN due to the first year of the new NBA contract and ESPN's ...
Disney slumps as ESPN continues to struggle (DIS)
Disney's Q2 media networks income sinks due to ESPN, Freeform struggles
Walt Disney Broadcast Revenues Flat, Movies Higher
Disney Blames College Football Playoffs, NBA Games for ESPN Profit Slump
The company specifically mentioned that higher programming costs at ESPN were partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising growth. "The programming cost increase was due to a shift in timing of College Football Playoff (CFP) bowl ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
New York Business Journal
The escalation of sports-rights fees can be traced to a 2008 ESPN deal
New York Business Journal
In 1998, the NFL returned to CBS after a four-year hiatus. CBS agreed to pay $500 million per year to take the AFC package away from NBC. Today, CBS pays $1 billion per year for that package. In 2001, ESPN and Turner paid a combined $776 million per ...
Fox Revenues Dip, Execs Mum On Comcast Interest
Fox's advertising revenue sank 25% to $1.6 billion, while affiliate revenue grew 11%. Advertising results were affected by its broadcasting business' unfavorable comparisons to a year ago, when it had the Super Bowl, as well as three fewer NFL ...
4 Key Takeaways From Disney's Q2 Print
Total cable and broadcast affiliate revenue rose 5.2 percent in the quarter, which exceeded the 4.5 percent the analyst was expecting. While overall subscriber erosion continued in the quarter and was down 3 percent from one year ago, the ramp of ...
|home | site map|