|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Five Knockout Affiliate Tips
Here are five "hook em in the jaw" affiliate tips that really work. Implement them and see how well they work for you.
(1) Develop a positive and realistic mindset. Do you believe that you can get rich quick or that your business will take time to grow? Those who believe in the online hype are the ones who normally lose. Think positive and know in your heart you can earn an income from your efforts.
(2) Too much information or the lack of it can be dangerous. Not using the knowledge that you have gain can stop your business from getting off the ground and not having the right information can have the same effect.
(3) Market your programs with Google Adwords. This is a powerful strategy you can use and as long as you earn more in commissions than your PPC costs, then you are getting something for nothing.
(4) Write your own ads, articles and reviews instead of the pre-formatted ones offered by affiliate programs. This will set you apart from all the other affiliates in the same program.
(5) Make sure your affiliate program matches the content of your website or newsletter. If you have marketing content then you should promote marketing products on that page. Think of it like matching ads to the page content like the way Adsense does. There may a few exceptions to the rule though, even Adsense does it some time.
There you go. A few tips to help you with your affiliate programs whether you are looking for your first check or to boost your current earnings. Try them all or even a couple and test and track your results. I am sure Lennox Lewis would be proud of your hooks and jabs
Copyright © Nicholas Dixon
Nicholas Dixon is a Jamaican webmaster, writer and affiliate marketer. Find out
how you too can create an online income with our list of highly recommended
programs by visiting http://WWW.Oceanroc.com/affiliate-directory
Shentel's fiber contracts drive up Q4 wireline revenues to $20.7M
For the year, Shentel reported total fiber lease revenues of $52.3 million with $30.1 million in affiliate revenue and $22.2 million in non-affiliate revenue. However, new external fiber lease contracts, which have terms that range from 36 to 120 ...
Editor's Cornerâ€”Can ESPN's new boss save the struggling sports network?
During the latest quarter, Disney's total media networks' affiliate revenue rose 4% thanks to higher affiliate revenue. But that gain was curtailed somewhat by a 3-point decline impact stemming from a decrease in subscribers. As WSJ points out, the ...
ESPN Streaming Service Coming This Spring for $4.99
ESPN's new boss is Jimmy Pitaro, a longtime Disney executive
James Pitaro Named President of ESPN and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks
How Disney's Media Networks Performed in Fiscal 1Q18
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has been facing declines in its Media Networks segment, which contributes a significant portion of the company's business. Media Networks posted revenue of $6.2 billion in fiscal 1Q18, almost flat compared to its YoY (year ...
Financial Newsletter - Zacks
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Top 10 Hedge Funds Holding DIS - Slide 1 of 10 - Holdings Channel
Here are Morgan Stanley's top 10 stock picks
A third Dow component also made the list, the consumer-discretionary giant Walt Disney Co. DIS, -0.36% Wilson's team said the company, which owns Pixar and the highly successful Marvel and Star Wars franchises, stood to benefit from the trend to over ...
10 Stocks Poised for a Spring Bounce
Walt Disney (DIS) may be a winner as consumers continually shift to over-the-top viewing, and it also benefits from affiliate revenue growth, as well as its parks and film division. It's also trading at a discount to the market. Barron's thinks Disney ...
Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network banking on virtual reality
Despite declines in traditional pay TV subscribers, cable networks at Turner, Disney and Viacom have for the most part been able to offset those declines with increases in affiliate revenue. But recent announcements from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network ...
Dennis is on track to make $83 million from selling cars online this year
British magazine publisher Dennis is quietly building an e-commerce empire, and not through affiliate revenue â€” through online car sales. The publisher generated $43 million (Â£31 million) in 2017 from selling used and new cars via its site Buyacar.co ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Viacom expects distributor revenue to drop in 2018; shares sink
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom said it expects fourth quarter ad revenue to be positive and estimated affiliate revenue will decline in the low-to-mid single digit percentages for the full year. It had earlier predicted mid-single digit percentage declines. The gains come ...
AMC Networks (AMCX) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
The company has renamed the components of distribution revenue, where we formerly referred to affiliate revenue and non-affiliate revenue as components of distribution revenue. Beginning with the fourth quarter and going forward, we will now refer to ...
|home | site map|