|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Affiliate Program Marketing: 10 Significant Sharp Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
Millions of people sign up for affiliate programs, but have no clue on how to promote and market them effectively to generate piles of cash.
Below are 10 significant sharp ways to start generating a lot of sales and commissions, starting now:
1. Participate in chat rooms related to the product you're reselling. Start a conversation with a person without trying to sell to them. Later on, while you are chatting, mention the product you're reselling.
2. Create a free ebook with the advertisement and link of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audience to down- load it. Also submit it to some ebook directories.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads. If all the other affiliates use the same ads you do, that does not give you an edge over your competition. Use a different ad to give yourself an advantage over all the other affiliates.
5. Use a personal endorsement ad. Only use one if you've actually bought the product or service for the affiliate program. Tell people what kind of benefits and results you've received using the product.
6. Advertise the product you're reselling in your signature file. Use an attention getting headline and a good reason for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your sig file doesn't go over 5 lines.
7. Join a web ring. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. You could also trade links on your own with other related web sites.
8. Participate on web discussion boards. Post your comments, answer other people's questions, and ask your own questions. Include your affiliate text link under each message you post.
9. Create a free ezine. Use your ezine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10. Start a private web site. Use it as a free bonus if people buy the product you resell. You could also allow people to join for free and you could advertise the affiliate program you've joined.
May these affiliate program marketing secrets help you to make a lot of money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (Day Trading, Online Trading) which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
International TV Growth, Paramount Gains Power Viacom Q2 Earnings
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Strong Box Office and Park Attendance Power Disney's Results
Disney blamed the drop on higher programming costs at ESPN, which was partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising. The company also said that investments in BAMTech -- the company's streaming segment -- played a part in the ...
Marvel Is Open To Having A New Black Panther In Sequels
Inside Allure's beauty box business
On top of subscription, sponsorship and affiliate revenue, the Beauty Box inspires more content against which Allure can run advertising: Each box gets its own unboxing video treatment on YouTube, and social media posts for the boxes are often ...
Viacom's US Ads Dip, Global Business Up
Viacom posted better quarterly results than expected -- but domestic advertising growth still slowed. Viacom's U.S. advertising was down 3.4% to $841 million in the first quarter, slightly better than analyst' projections. This compares to the previous ...
Twenty-First Century Fox gains as cable revenue rises 10%
Twenty-First Century Fox said Wednesday its cable business posted its "highest earnings ever" in the fiscal third quarter. Executive chairmen Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch said in a statement that double-digit growth in domestic affiliate revenue helped ...
21st Century Fox revenue dinged by NFL
Film, TV divisions slip but cable networks drive Fox in Q3
21st Century Fox Reports Higher Quarterly Profits
What To Expect From Disney's Q2
The flat Media Networks results were driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decrease in advertising revenues. The company was largely impacted by higher programming expenses at ESPN due to the first year of the new NBA contract and ESPN's ...
Disney beats — but ESPN continues to struggle
Disney's Q2 media networks income sinks due to ESPN, Freeform struggles
Walt Disney Broadcast Revenues Flat, Movies Higher
Disney Blames College Football Playoffs, NBA Games for ESPN Profit Slump
The company specifically mentioned that higher programming costs at ESPN were partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising growth. “The programming cost increase was due to a shift in timing of College Football Playoff (CFP) bowl ...
Fox Revenues Dip, Execs Mum On Comcast Interest
Fox's advertising revenue sank 25% to $1.6 billion, while affiliate revenue grew 11%. Advertising results were affected by its broadcasting business' unfavorable comparisons to a year ago, when it had the Super Bowl, as well as three fewer NFL ...
4 Key Takeaways From Disney's Q2 Print
Total cable and broadcast affiliate revenue rose 5.2 percent in the quarter, which exceeded the 4.5 percent the analyst was expecting. While overall subscriber erosion continued in the quarter and was down 3 percent from one year ago, the ramp of ...
New York Business Journal
The escalation of sports-rights fees can be traced to a 2008 ESPN deal
New York Business Journal
Broadcasters quickly realized that ESPN had several built-in advantages. It had two revenue streams in advertising and affiliate revenue, which meant that it had much more money at its disposal. Fox and the other broadcasters only brought in revenue ...
|home | site map|