|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Affiliate Program Marketing: 10 Significant Sharp Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
Millions of people sign up for affiliate programs, but have no clue on how to promote and market them effectively to generate piles of cash.
Below are 10 significant sharp ways to start generating a lot of sales and commissions, starting now:
1. Participate in chat rooms related to the product you're reselling. Start a conversation with a person without trying to sell to them. Later on, while you are chatting, mention the product you're reselling.
2. Create a free ebook with the advertisement and link of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audience to down- load it. Also submit it to some ebook directories.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads. If all the other affiliates use the same ads you do, that does not give you an edge over your competition. Use a different ad to give yourself an advantage over all the other affiliates.
5. Use a personal endorsement ad. Only use one if you've actually bought the product or service for the affiliate program. Tell people what kind of benefits and results you've received using the product.
6. Advertise the product you're reselling in your signature file. Use an attention getting headline and a good reason for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your sig file doesn't go over 5 lines.
7. Join a web ring. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. You could also trade links on your own with other related web sites.
8. Participate on web discussion boards. Post your comments, answer other people's questions, and ask your own questions. Include your affiliate text link under each message you post.
9. Create a free ezine. Use your ezine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10. Start a private web site. Use it as a free bonus if people buy the product you resell. You could also allow people to join for free and you could advertise the affiliate program you've joined.
May these affiliate program marketing secrets help you to make a lot of money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (Day Trading, Online Trading) which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?
CBS and Viacom Merger Discussions Set to Accelerate, but Valuation Remains a Big Hurdle
But the bigger question that remains is how to value the lower-profile channels in the Viacom group that will undoubtedly continue to lose affiliate revenue as the pay-TV channel universe thins out and distributors emphasize smaller channel packages at ...
Shentel's fiber contracts drive up Q4 wireline revenues to $20.7M
For the year, Shentel reported total fiber lease revenues of $52.3 million with $30.1 million in affiliate revenue and $22.2 million in non-affiliate revenue. However, new external fiber lease contracts, which have terms that range from 36 to 120 ...
Editor's Corner—Can ESPN's new boss save the struggling sports network?
During the latest quarter, Disney's total media networks' affiliate revenue rose 4% thanks to higher affiliate revenue. But that gain was curtailed somewhat by a 3-point decline impact stemming from a decrease in subscribers. As WSJ points out, the ...
ESPN Streaming Service Coming This Spring for $4.99
ESPN's new boss is Jimmy Pitaro, a longtime Disney executive
James Pitaro Named President of ESPN and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks
How Disney's Media Networks Performed in Fiscal 1Q18
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has been facing declines in its Media Networks segment, which contributes a significant portion of the company's business. Media Networks posted revenue of $6.2 billion in fiscal 1Q18, almost flat compared to its YoY (year ...
Financial Newsletter - Zacks
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Top 10 Hedge Funds Holding DIS - Slide 1 of 10 - Holdings Channel
Here are Morgan Stanley's top 10 stock picks - MarketWatch
With major U.S. stock indexes within striking distance of records, are there any stocks that have further room to grow?
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom said it expects fourth quarter ad revenue to be positive and estimated affiliate revenue will decline in the low-to-mid single digit percentages for the full year. It had earlier predicted mid-single digit percentage declines. The gains come ...
Dennis is on track to make $83 million from selling cars online this year
British magazine publisher Dennis is quietly building an e-commerce empire, and not through affiliate revenue — through online car sales. The publisher generated $43 million (£31 million) in 2017 from selling used and new cars via its site Buyacar.co ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report ... - Deadline
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Paramount parent Viacom expects decline in revenue
Google Chases Revenue From Product Search Results with 'Shopping Actions' Program
Amazon has built a global tech empire on the back of e-commerce. But people are more likely to search for a product first on Google before going to Amazon to purchase it. Now Google wants to grab a slice of this lucrative pie and play the middleman ...
|home | site map|