|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Affiliate Marketing - Ten Excellent Reasons Why You Should Do It
There are many opportunities to make money working on the Internet. Becoming an affiliate marketer is a great way of having your own online business. Here are ten excellent reasons why you should choose affiliate marketing for your home based business.
1. Be Your Own Boss - What a magical ring that phrase has to it! This is my absolute favourite reason for being an affiliate marketer. Actually, it is my top reason for having any home based business.
2. Low cost set-up - Most affiliate programmes are free to join, so all you need to start your business is an Internet-connected computer and word-processing software. You can work from absolutely anywhere in the world and it makes no difference whether you have a cosy office or work from a corner of your kitchen table.
3. No shipping costs - You don't need to worry about paying for postage or buying packing stuff such as boxes, wrapping paper, parcel tape, labels and so on. You never have to struggle with carrying heavy packages to the post office. The cost and bother of packing and shipping products to customers belongs to the merchant, not the affiliate.
4. Choice of thousands of products and services - All you have to do is decide what you want to sell (and, of course, what you think people will want to buy), just about everything is available online. With affiliate directories like Clickbank it's easy to find products to sell.
5. No merchant account or invoicing software required - You can forget the problems associated with invoicing, collecting payments and processing credit cards. The merchant handles all payment processing; as an affiliate, you never have to worry about chargebacks, fraud or losing your merchant account.
6. On sale everywhere - Your sales area has no geographic limits but you don't have to leave home. You can promote your web site worldwide, every Internet user in the whole world is potentially your customer (and you call this a small business!).
7. High income potential -With your own affiliate business your income level is limited only by your desire and effort - not by corporate salary scale structure or the whim of your boss.
8. No inventory to carry - You can sell any item, large or small without having to worry about storage space. You could sell trucks from a one-bedroom apartment! You don't have to the worry or expense of insuring stock or having extra security to protect it.
9. Low running costs - Apart from a modest budget for advertising and a small amount to pay for your internet connection, you have nothing much in the way of overheads. You work from home, so the big expense of renting premises is avoided and it is possible to get income tax reductions to cover some things such as part of your electricity and phone bills.
10.Always open for business - As an affiliate, your business keeps running and pulling in profits for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on Bank Holidays. You are open for business even while you are asleep. You don't have to worry about business hours or delivery deadlines, all that proceeds on autopilot. You don't have to worry about scheduling staff holidays: you don't even need any staff!
This is one of a series of articles published by the author, Elaine Currie, BA(Hons) at http://www.Huntingvenus.com Subscribe to Online Profit newsletter by mailto:huntingvenus@SubscribeMeNow.com 100's of free tips and advice on working online
Shentel's fiber contracts drive up Q4 wireline revenues to $20.7M
For the year, Shentel reported total fiber lease revenues of $52.3 million with $30.1 million in affiliate revenue and $22.2 million in non-affiliate revenue. However, new external fiber lease contracts, which have terms that range from 36 to 120 ...
Editor's Corner—Can ESPN's new boss save the struggling sports network?
During the latest quarter, Disney's total media networks' affiliate revenue rose 4% thanks to higher affiliate revenue. But that gain was curtailed somewhat by a 3-point decline impact stemming from a decrease in subscribers. As WSJ points out, the ...
ESPN Streaming Service Coming This Spring for $4.99
ESPN's new boss is Jimmy Pitaro, a longtime Disney executive
James Pitaro Named President of ESPN and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks
Here are Morgan Stanley's top 10 stock picks - MarketWatch
With major U.S. stock indexes within striking distance of records, are there any stocks that have further room to grow?
How Disney's Media Networks Performed in Fiscal 1Q18
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has been facing declines in its Media Networks segment, which contributes a significant portion of the company's business. Media Networks posted revenue of $6.2 billion in fiscal 1Q18, almost flat compared to its YoY (year ...
Financial Newsletter - Zacks
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Top 10 Hedge Funds Holding DIS - Slide 1 of 10 - Holdings Channel
10 Stocks Poised for a Spring Bounce
Walt Disney (DIS) may be a winner as consumers continually shift to over-the-top viewing, and it also benefits from affiliate revenue growth, as well as its parks and film division. It's also trading at a discount to the market. Barron's thinks Disney ...
Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network banking on virtual reality
Despite declines in traditional pay TV subscribers, cable networks at Turner, Disney and Viacom have for the most part been able to offset those declines with increases in affiliate revenue. But recent announcements from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network ...
Dennis is on track to make $83 million from selling cars online this year
British magazine publisher Dennis is quietly building an e-commerce empire, and not through affiliate revenue — through online car sales. The publisher generated $43 million (£31 million) in 2017 from selling used and new cars via its site Buyacar.co ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report ... - Deadline
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom said it expects fourth quarter ad revenue to be positive and estimated affiliate revenue will decline in the low-to-mid single digit percentages for the full year. It had earlier predicted mid-single digit percentage declines. The gains come ...
|home | site map|