|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Affiliate Marketing - Ten Excellent Reasons Why You Should Do It
There are many opportunities to make money working on the Internet. Becoming an affiliate marketer is a great way of having your own online business. Here are ten excellent reasons why you should choose affiliate marketing for your home based business.
1. Be Your Own Boss - What a magical ring that phrase has to it! This is my absolute favourite reason for being an affiliate marketer. Actually, it is my top reason for having any home based business.
2. Low cost set-up - Most affiliate programmes are free to join, so all you need to start your business is an Internet-connected computer and word-processing software. You can work from absolutely anywhere in the world and it makes no difference whether you have a cosy office or work from a corner of your kitchen table.
3. No shipping costs - You don't need to worry about paying for postage or buying packing stuff such as boxes, wrapping paper, parcel tape, labels and so on. You never have to struggle with carrying heavy packages to the post office. The cost and bother of packing and shipping products to customers belongs to the merchant, not the affiliate.
4. Choice of thousands of products and services - All you have to do is decide what you want to sell (and, of course, what you think people will want to buy), just about everything is available online. With affiliate directories like Clickbank it's easy to find products to sell.
5. No merchant account or invoicing software required - You can forget the problems associated with invoicing, collecting payments and processing credit cards. The merchant handles all payment processing; as an affiliate, you never have to worry about chargebacks, fraud or losing your merchant account.
6. On sale everywhere - Your sales area has no geographic limits but you don't have to leave home. You can promote your web site worldwide, every Internet user in the whole world is potentially your customer (and you call this a small business!).
7. High income potential -With your own affiliate business your income level is limited only by your desire and effort - not by corporate salary scale structure or the whim of your boss.
8. No inventory to carry - You can sell any item, large or small without having to worry about storage space. You could sell trucks from a one-bedroom apartment! You don't have to the worry or expense of insuring stock or having extra security to protect it.
9. Low running costs - Apart from a modest budget for advertising and a small amount to pay for your internet connection, you have nothing much in the way of overheads. You work from home, so the big expense of renting premises is avoided and it is possible to get income tax reductions to cover some things such as part of your electricity and phone bills.
10.Always open for business - As an affiliate, your business keeps running and pulling in profits for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on Bank Holidays. You are open for business even while you are asleep. You don't have to worry about business hours or delivery deadlines, all that proceeds on autopilot. You don't have to worry about scheduling staff holidays: you don't even need any staff!
This is one of a series of articles published by the author, Elaine Currie, BA(Hons) at http://www.Huntingvenus.com Subscribe to Online Profit newsletter by mailto:huntingvenus@SubscribeMeNow.com 100's of free tips and advice on working online
'Mission Impossible' powers Viacom results beat
Viacom said worldwide affiliate revenue was $1.19 billion, beating estimates of $1.17 billion, according to data from Refinitiv. Total consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter ended Sept. 30 also rose 5 percent to $3.49 billion from $3.32 billion a ...
Viacom Revenue Hits $3.49 Billion in Q4 Driven By Double-Digit Gains at Paramount
Viacom Expects Revenue Growth in 2019
'Mission Impossible' powers Viacom quarterly profits
A Closer Look At Disney's Fiscal 2019
In Q1, results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and production costs, driven by contractual rate increases, and lower advertising revenue. This trend is likely to continue ...
Broadcasting & Cable
Disney Earnings Jump Despite Cable Network Unit Decline
Broadcasting & Cable
ESPN was flat as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and production costs and 5% lower ad revenue. Related: European Commission Clears Disney-Fox With Some Conditions. Broadcasting operating income jumped 66% to $379 ...
What To Expect From Disney's Q4 Earnings
Disney's Media Networks revenue for the third quarter grew 5% y-o-y to $6.1 billion, driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decline in advertising revenues. The segment's operating income declined 1% y-o-y, as higher results at Broadcasting ...
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
Disney's Broadcast, Cable Units Record Revenue Hikes
ESPN revenues were comparable to the prior-year quarter, with gains on affiliate revenue growth. At the same time, that network recorded lower advertising revenue. Broadcasting -- its TV networks and TV stations -- witnessed 21% more revenues to $1.8 ...
Disney's media network revenues rise despite BAMTech, Hulu losses
Here's what every major analyst said about Disney's earnings and its new streaming service
Disney reveals SVOD details, reports 12% Q4 revenue hike
What Happened in the Stock Market Today
Media networks had a 1% decline in revenue to $2.52 billion, with a 4% increase in affiliate revenue more than offset by a 6% drop in revenue from advertising. Viacom is meeting the cord-cutting challenge by ramping up production of content for ...
What Happened in the Stock Market Today - Nasdaq.com
Disney Caps Off a Solid Year With a Strong Quarter
Results at ESPN were approximately flat with the year-ago quarter, which isn't a bad showing given the challenges presented by the changing consumer media environment. Affiliate revenue grew due to contractual rate increases, but it was partially ...
The Walt Disney Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings for Fiscal 2018
Disney's (DIS) Q4 Earnings, Revenues Beat Estimates, Up Y/Y
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Disney Shares Rise After Big Q4 Earnings, Sales Beat
Operating income increased $150 million to $379 million, due to higher program sales and affiliate revenue growth. Media Networks revenues rose 9 percent to $6.0 billion. Results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue ...
Disney Smashes Earnings Expectations Ahead of Fox Acquisition
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) - Yahoo Finance
Search Engine Journal
Amazon oneTag – Using it to Earn More Affiliate Revenue?
Search Engine Journal
|home | site map|