|Affiliate Revenue Information|
10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
2. Answer any questions your visitors or affiliates have about your affiliate program in a fast and friendly manner.
Remember that nothing will turn your affiliates or visitors off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Your affiliates must know that you take them and the effort they make to promote your business seriously.
3. Track all of your affiliates' sales accurately and fairly.
Your affiliates should be able to earn commissions on their referrals even if their referral comes back months, or even a year later and makes a purchase.
4. Save time and money by making your affiliate program, like your business, as automated as possible.
Your affiliate program software should allow you to automatically notify your affiliates by email whenever they've made a sale, referred a new affiliate if your affiliate program is two-tier, as well as show your affiliates how many hits, sales, and commissions they've generated in real time.
5. Attract more affiliates by paying a high commission, offering a two-tier commission structure, paying commissions on repeat customers, or by giving your affiliates the opportunity to earn residual commissions if you provide a service that is paid for on a subscription basis.
6. Give your affiliates plenty of resources that they can use to promote your products.
This could include your own marketing courses that your affiliates can give away to their visitors or subscribers, ad copy that you've found has produced sales for you, ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL, or sample recommendations of your products.
7. Publish a newsletter for your affiliates that gives them tips on how to best promote your products, tells them of any sales or promotions you have running, and that reminds them of the resources you've provided for them to promote your products.
8. Increase your top affiliates productivity by paying them a higher commission for their referrals based on their performance, and by giving them special recognition on your site or in your affiliate newsletter.
Giving your affiliates special recognition in your newsletter can also serve to teach your newer affiliates how to successfully promote your products, as well as show them by example that the tools you've given them do work effectively.
9. If you write articles, let your affiliates publish them in their ezines or on their websites with their affiliate URL in your resource box.
This can be an excellent way for your affiliates to earn commissions promoting your products through your resource box while also further building up credibility for you and your business.
10. To increase the number of affiliates that consistently use your articles to promote your products, create a mailing list (in addition to your affiliate newsletter) that your affiliates can subscribe to that tells them when you've written new articles that they can use to promote your services.
About The Author
Article © 2003 by writer, Ken Hill. Integrate your entire e-commerce web site using an amazing all-in-one solution. Includes affiliate program software, mailing list manager, unlimited autoresponders, newbie friendly shopping cart and much more! Discover total e-business automation now at: http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029
'Mission Impossible' powers Viacom results beat
Viacom said worldwide affiliate revenue was $1.19 billion, beating estimates of $1.17 billion, according to data from Refinitiv. Total consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter ended Sept. 30 also rose 5 percent to $3.49 billion from $3.32 billion a ...
Viacom Revenue Hits $3.49 Billion in Q4 Driven By Double-Digit Gains at Paramount
Viacom Expects Revenue Growth in 2019
Viacom Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
What Happened in the Stock Market Today
Media networks had a 1% decline in revenue to $2.52 billion, with a 4% increase in affiliate revenue more than offset by a 6% drop in revenue from advertising. Viacom is meeting the cord-cutting challenge by ramping up production of content for ...
A Closer Look At Disney's Fiscal 2019
In Q1, results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and production costs, driven by contractual rate increases, and lower advertising revenue. This trend is likely to continue ...
What To Expect From Disney's Q4 Earnings
Disney's Media Networks revenue for the third quarter grew 5% y-o-y to $6.1 billion, driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decline in advertising revenues. The segment's operating income declined 1% y-o-y, as higher results at Broadcasting ...
Disney Earnings Jump Despite Cable Network Unit Decline
Broadcasting & Cable
ESPN was flat as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and production costs and 5% lower ad revenue. Related: European Commission Clears Disney-Fox With Some Conditions. Broadcasting operating income jumped 66% to $379 ...
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Photography Deals 2018
'Tis the season to keep late-stage capitalism afloat for at least a few more weeks by purchasing the latest photography gear at steeply discounted prices (while keeping PDN afloat with all that sweet, sweet affiliate revenue). We've created a running ...
Disney's Broadcast, Cable Units Record Revenue Hikes
ESPN revenues were comparable to the prior-year quarter, with gains on affiliate revenue growth. At the same time, that network recorded lower advertising revenue. Broadcasting -- its TV networks and TV stations -- witnessed 21% more revenues to $1.8 ...
Disney's media network revenues rise despite BAMTech, Hulu losses
Here's what every major analyst said about Disney's earnings and its new streaming service
Disney reveals SVOD details, reports 12% Q4 revenue hike
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
Disney Caps Off a Solid Year With a Strong Quarter
Results at ESPN were approximately flat with the year-ago quarter, which isn't a bad showing given the challenges presented by the changing consumer media environment. Affiliate revenue grew due to contractual rate increases, but it was partially ...
Disney's (DIS) Q4 Earnings, Revenues Beat Estimates, Up Y/Y
The Walt Disney Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings for Fiscal 2018
Disney Delivers Strong Q4 Gains
Disney Shares Rise After Big Q4 Earnings, Sales Beat
Operating income increased $150 million to $379 million, due to higher program sales and affiliate revenue growth. Media Networks revenues rose 9 percent to $6.0 billion. Results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue ...
Disney Smashes Earnings Expectations Ahead of Fox Acquisition
DIS Analyst Opinion | Analyst Estimates | Walt Disney Company (The) Stock - Yahoo Finance
|home | site map|