|Affiliate Revenue Information|
10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
2. Answer any questions your visitors or affiliates have about your affiliate program in a fast and friendly manner.
Remember that nothing will turn your affiliates or visitors off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Your affiliates must know that you take them and the effort they make to promote your business seriously.
3. Track all of your affiliates' sales accurately and fairly.
Your affiliates should be able to earn commissions on their referrals even if their referral comes back months, or even a year later and makes a purchase.
4. Save time and money by making your affiliate program, like your business, as automated as possible.
Your affiliate program software should allow you to automatically notify your affiliates by email whenever they've made a sale, referred a new affiliate if your affiliate program is two-tier, as well as show your affiliates how many hits, sales, and commissions they've generated in real time.
5. Attract more affiliates by paying a high commission, offering a two-tier commission structure, paying commissions on repeat customers, or by giving your affiliates the opportunity to earn residual commissions if you provide a service that is paid for on a subscription basis.
6. Give your affiliates plenty of resources that they can use to promote your products.
This could include your own marketing courses that your affiliates can give away to their visitors or subscribers, ad copy that you've found has produced sales for you, ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL, or sample recommendations of your products.
7. Publish a newsletter for your affiliates that gives them tips on how to best promote your products, tells them of any sales or promotions you have running, and that reminds them of the resources you've provided for them to promote your products.
8. Increase your top affiliates productivity by paying them a higher commission for their referrals based on their performance, and by giving them special recognition on your site or in your affiliate newsletter.
Giving your affiliates special recognition in your newsletter can also serve to teach your newer affiliates how to successfully promote your products, as well as show them by example that the tools you've given them do work effectively.
9. If you write articles, let your affiliates publish them in their ezines or on their websites with their affiliate URL in your resource box.
This can be an excellent way for your affiliates to earn commissions promoting your products through your resource box while also further building up credibility for you and your business.
10. To increase the number of affiliates that consistently use your articles to promote your products, create a mailing list (in addition to your affiliate newsletter) that your affiliates can subscribe to that tells them when you've written new articles that they can use to promote your services.
About The Author
Article © 2003 by writer, Ken Hill. Integrate your entire e-commerce web site using an amazing all-in-one solution. Includes affiliate program software, mailing list manager, unlimited autoresponders, newbie friendly shopping cart and much more! Discover total e-business automation now at: http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
Search Engine Journal
Amazon oneTag â€“ Using it to Earn More Affiliate Revenue?
Search Engine Journal
Wall Street Journal
Vox Media On Pace to Miss Revenue Target as Digital Advertising Disappoints
Wall Street Journal
BuzzFeed, for example, recently launched a product review site to capitalize on affiliate revenue sales, and its news division has begun asking readers to chip in with donations. In August, Vox Media announced internally a reorganization of its ...
BuzzFeed Shopping Guide Is 'Editorial,' Not 'Advertising,' Industry Watchdog Says
... and want to ensure that the editorial content you're sponsoring or advertising against is not treated as your advertising, especially if you're providing affiliate revenue to a publisher, make sure to implement policies and practices that ...
Business Wire (press release)
MainStem, Inc. Continues Expansion in the Ancillary Cannabis Supply Industry and Prepares for Merida-Led Series C ...
Business Wire (press release)
MainStem also saw over 500% Quarter over Quarter growth in affiliate revenue, and now serves customers across 13 states and Puerto Rico. The company, part of the Merida Capital Partners portfolio of companies, has been growing exponentially over a ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
If Editorial Content Includes Affiliate Links, Is It An Ad?
... content you're sponsoring or advertising against is not treated as your advertising, especially if you're providing affiliate revenue to a publisher, make sure to implement policies and practices that demonstrate and support the traditional ...
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Viacom Reports Strong Second Quarter Results
Disney (DIS) Down 3.6% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
The increase in broadcasting operating income was due to higher program sales, affiliate revenue growth and increased network advertising revenues, partially offset by an increase in programing costs. The increase in program sales was driven by higher ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom expects distributor revenue to drop in 2018; shares sink
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
|home | site map|