|Affiliate Revenue Information|
10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
2. Answer any questions your visitors or affiliates have about your affiliate program in a fast and friendly manner.
Remember that nothing will turn your affiliates or visitors off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Your affiliates must know that you take them and the effort they make to promote your business seriously.
3. Track all of your affiliates' sales accurately and fairly.
Your affiliates should be able to earn commissions on their referrals even if their referral comes back months, or even a year later and makes a purchase.
4. Save time and money by making your affiliate program, like your business, as automated as possible.
Your affiliate program software should allow you to automatically notify your affiliates by email whenever they've made a sale, referred a new affiliate if your affiliate program is two-tier, as well as show your affiliates how many hits, sales, and commissions they've generated in real time.
5. Attract more affiliates by paying a high commission, offering a two-tier commission structure, paying commissions on repeat customers, or by giving your affiliates the opportunity to earn residual commissions if you provide a service that is paid for on a subscription basis.
6. Give your affiliates plenty of resources that they can use to promote your products.
This could include your own marketing courses that your affiliates can give away to their visitors or subscribers, ad copy that you've found has produced sales for you, ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL, or sample recommendations of your products.
7. Publish a newsletter for your affiliates that gives them tips on how to best promote your products, tells them of any sales or promotions you have running, and that reminds them of the resources you've provided for them to promote your products.
8. Increase your top affiliates productivity by paying them a higher commission for their referrals based on their performance, and by giving them special recognition on your site or in your affiliate newsletter.
Giving your affiliates special recognition in your newsletter can also serve to teach your newer affiliates how to successfully promote your products, as well as show them by example that the tools you've given them do work effectively.
9. If you write articles, let your affiliates publish them in their ezines or on their websites with their affiliate URL in your resource box.
This can be an excellent way for your affiliates to earn commissions promoting your products through your resource box while also further building up credibility for you and your business.
10. To increase the number of affiliates that consistently use your articles to promote your products, create a mailing list (in addition to your affiliate newsletter) that your affiliates can subscribe to that tells them when you've written new articles that they can use to promote your services.
About The Author
Article © 2003 by writer, Ken Hill. Integrate your entire e-commerce web site using an amazing all-in-one solution. Includes affiliate program software, mailing list manager, unlimited autoresponders, newbie friendly shopping cart and much more! Discover total e-business automation now at: http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029
Shentel's fiber contracts drive up Q4 wireline revenues to $20.7M
For the year, Shentel reported total fiber lease revenues of $52.3 million with $30.1 million in affiliate revenue and $22.2 million in non-affiliate revenue. However, new external fiber lease contracts, which have terms that range from 36 to 120 ...
Editor's Cornerâ€”Can ESPN's new boss save the struggling sports network?
During the latest quarter, Disney's total media networks' affiliate revenue rose 4% thanks to higher affiliate revenue. But that gain was curtailed somewhat by a 3-point decline impact stemming from a decrease in subscribers. As WSJ points out, the ...
ESPN Streaming Service Coming This Spring for $4.99
James Pitaro Named President of ESPN and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks
ESPN's new boss is Jimmy Pitaro, a longtime Disney executive
Here are Morgan Stanley's top 10 stock picks - MarketWatch
With major U.S. stock indexes within striking distance of records, are there any stocks that have further room to grow?
How Disney's Media Networks Performed in Fiscal 1Q18
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has been facing declines in its Media Networks segment, which contributes a significant portion of the company's business. Media Networks posted revenue of $6.2 billion in fiscal 1Q18, almost flat compared to its YoY (year ...
Financial Newsletter - Zacks
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Top 10 Hedge Funds Holding DIS - Slide 1 of 10 - Holdings Channel
10 Stocks Poised for a Spring Bounce
Walt Disney (DIS) may be a winner as consumers continually shift to over-the-top viewing, and it also benefits from affiliate revenue growth, as well as its parks and film division. It's also trading at a discount to the market. Barron's thinks Disney ...
Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network banking on virtual reality
Despite declines in traditional pay TV subscribers, cable networks at Turner, Disney and Viacom have for the most part been able to offset those declines with increases in affiliate revenue. But recent announcements from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network ...
Dennis is on track to make $83 million from selling cars online this year
British magazine publisher Dennis is quietly building an e-commerce empire, and not through affiliate revenue â€” through online car sales. The publisher generated $43 million (Â£31 million) in 2017 from selling used and new cars via its site Buyacar.co ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Viacom expects distributor revenue to drop in 2018; shares sink
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom said it expects fourth quarter ad revenue to be positive and estimated affiliate revenue will decline in the low-to-mid single digit percentages for the full year. It had earlier predicted mid-single digit percentage declines. The gains come ...
Disney: 3 Different Valuation Approaches Signal It's Time To Buy
The decrease at Media Networks was due to contractual rate increases for sports programming, lower advertising revenue and higher losses from our equity investments in BAMTech LLC (BAMTech) and Hulu LLC (Hulu), partially offset by higher affiliate ...
|home | site map|