|Affiliate Revenue Information|
10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
2. Answer any questions your visitors or affiliates have about your affiliate program in a fast and friendly manner.
Remember that nothing will turn your affiliates or visitors off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Your affiliates must know that you take them and the effort they make to promote your business seriously.
3. Track all of your affiliates' sales accurately and fairly.
Your affiliates should be able to earn commissions on their referrals even if their referral comes back months, or even a year later and makes a purchase.
4. Save time and money by making your affiliate program, like your business, as automated as possible.
Your affiliate program software should allow you to automatically notify your affiliates by email whenever they've made a sale, referred a new affiliate if your affiliate program is two-tier, as well as show your affiliates how many hits, sales, and commissions they've generated in real time.
5. Attract more affiliates by paying a high commission, offering a two-tier commission structure, paying commissions on repeat customers, or by giving your affiliates the opportunity to earn residual commissions if you provide a service that is paid for on a subscription basis.
6. Give your affiliates plenty of resources that they can use to promote your products.
This could include your own marketing courses that your affiliates can give away to their visitors or subscribers, ad copy that you've found has produced sales for you, ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL, or sample recommendations of your products.
7. Publish a newsletter for your affiliates that gives them tips on how to best promote your products, tells them of any sales or promotions you have running, and that reminds them of the resources you've provided for them to promote your products.
8. Increase your top affiliates productivity by paying them a higher commission for their referrals based on their performance, and by giving them special recognition on your site or in your affiliate newsletter.
Giving your affiliates special recognition in your newsletter can also serve to teach your newer affiliates how to successfully promote your products, as well as show them by example that the tools you've given them do work effectively.
9. If you write articles, let your affiliates publish them in their ezines or on their websites with their affiliate URL in your resource box.
This can be an excellent way for your affiliates to earn commissions promoting your products through your resource box while also further building up credibility for you and your business.
10. To increase the number of affiliates that consistently use your articles to promote your products, create a mailing list (in addition to your affiliate newsletter) that your affiliates can subscribe to that tells them when you've written new articles that they can use to promote your services.
About The Author
Article © 2003 by writer, Ken Hill. Integrate your entire e-commerce web site using an amazing all-in-one solution. Includes affiliate program software, mailing list manager, unlimited autoresponders, newbie friendly shopping cart and much more! Discover total e-business automation now at: http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029
Future buys Purch to boost US revenue
Future makes money through display advertising, e-commerce and affiliate revenue and this added scale aims to curry favor with U.S. advertisers in the consumer tech space. â€śWe create content services that fit a need and then we monetize that need ...
Amazon Prime Day is the bad-news-free news event we've been waiting for this summer
Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard
No failure, no broken business model, no corruption, nothing really needs fixing here, no explainer required, just grab some links, obligatory nod to Wirecutter, and watch the traffic â€” and affiliate revenue â€” flow in. Prime Day has become a big ...
Amazon Prime Day Live Blog: The Best Deals Worth Checking Out
Instagram Celeb Alleges Link Theft!
In her complaint against the company, filed in the Northern District of California in June 2018, Batra claims that the company has been infringing her images since 2017, hoping to generate affiliate revenue for itself and using the images to conduct ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom, Inc.'s Earnings Beat Isn't Reason To Celebrate
International TV Growth, Paramount Gains Power Viacom Q2 Earnings
If Fox Loses Money On The World Cup, It Will Recoup It Eventually
By 2025, ad sales are expected to drop to $39.1 billion while affiliate revenue is forecast to rise to $76.6 billion. The Journal mentions Fox â€śsignificantlyâ€ť cut its â€śproduction budgetâ€ť after the U.S. failed to make the World Cup for the first time in ...
Baseball Daily Digest
Gilead Sciences (GILD) Stake Has Increased by Lsv Asset Management; Athena Capital Advisors Has Lifted Viacom ...
Hillary HQ (press release)
... affiliate revenue; 02/05/2018 â€“ Eriq Gardner: EXCLUSIVE: Viacom accused of covering up rape by former Paramount chief Brad Grey. In a $100 million lawsuit,; 02/04/2018 â€“ CBS will make a bid to buy Viacom; 14/05/2018 â€“ CBS, VIACOM HAD REACHED ...
If You're Thinking About Buying Gilead Sciences Stock, Now's the Time to Do It
Gilead: Cheap Valuation For Great Pipeline
Gilead Sciences, Inc. - GILD - Stock Price Today - Zacks
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Trades at $106.36 After Triangle; Shapiro Capital Management Has Lowered Viacom ...
Hillary HQ (press release)
... TRACK WITH FULL YEAR GUIDANCE OF A DECLINE AT THE LOW END OF THE MID-SINGLE DIGIT RANGE FOR U.S. AFFILIATE REVENUE -CONF CALL; 05/03/2018 â€“ VIACOM CEO BOB BAKISH BEGINS SPEAKING AT INVESTOR CONFERENCE.
New York Media Builds A Digital Empire On The Legacy Of Its Iconic Print Magazine
â€śThe Strategist takes its name from New York's seven-time National Magazine Award-winning print service section, the present home of Best Bets. We realized that there is no inherent conflict between affiliate revenue and editorialâ€”we are compensated ...
|home | site map|