|Affiliate Revenue Information|
11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
Let me ask you a simple question. "Now that you have your own online business and you joined some affiliate programs, do you have any idea how to earn more commissions then ever?"
Here are 11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
1. Write and create a free ebook with the advertisement and links of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audience to down-load it. You can also submit it to e-book directories, and pay other people to email your e-book to their email opt-in list.
2. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site. They could be search engine submission, language translation, virus protection etc. Make sure that the service or utility that you are offering them is helpful and is of an interest to them. There, make sure to add as many of your affiliate links as possible so that people can see them and click on them.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads and create your own banners if possible. If all the other affiliates are using the same ads and banners that you use, this does not give you an edge over your competition. Use some other ads that put you out of the crowd.
5. Use a personal testimonial ad. You should only use this if you've actually bought the product or service. Tell people what kind of results and benefits you've received using the product. This can be VERY powerful.
6. Advertise your link in your signature file. Use an attention-grabbing headline for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your signature file doesn't go over 5 lines. Also make sure that your link looks like this http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm and not like this http://www.quickinfo247.com/7735742.456/free. That way, the person cannot change the number. If they do, you can lose a lot of sales.
7. Trade links with other webmasters who are promoting what you are promoting. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. This can mean more traffic for you and the other webmasters. To more people you trade with, the better.
8. Participate in web discussion boards and online forums. Post your own comments. Ask your own questions. Answer other people's questions. Make sure to include your affiliate text link under each message you post so that people can click on it if they chose to.
9.Create an electronic magazine (e-zine). Use your e-zine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10.Use email to your advantage. Every time you receive an email from a website visitor, a former customer, or just a buddy, make sure to include your signature in the bottom of the email so that they get a chance to click on the link and review it. You never know, they might buy that product or service.
11. Writing articles and submitting them to websites that do accept them is another great way to drive more traffic and increase your affiliate commissions. The MOST important thing to do is to add a "resource box" in the bottom of every article that you write. This has been used and proven to work by all top marketing gurus online.
Copyright 2004 Tal Fighel
About The Author
Tal Fighel, Toronto, Canada, is the Editor and Publisher of Home Business Tips newsletter.
Here is the Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm
Future buys Purch to boost US revenue
Future makes money through display advertising, e-commerce and affiliate revenue and this added scale aims to curry favor with U.S. advertisers in the consumer tech space. “We create content services that fit a need and then we monetize that need ...
Amazon Prime Day is the bad-news-free news event we've been waiting for this summer
Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard
No failure, no broken business model, no corruption, nothing really needs fixing here, no explainer required, just grab some links, obligatory nod to Wirecutter, and watch the traffic — and affiliate revenue — flow in. Prime Day has become a big ...
Amazon Prime Day Live Blog: The Best Deals Worth Checking Out
Instagram Celeb Alleges Link Theft!
In her complaint against the company, filed in the Northern District of California in June 2018, Batra claims that the company has been infringing her images since 2017, hoping to generate affiliate revenue for itself and using the images to conduct ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
If Fox Loses Money On The World Cup, It Will Recoup It Eventually
By 2025, ad sales are expected to drop to $39.1 billion while affiliate revenue is forecast to rise to $76.6 billion. The Journal mentions Fox “significantly” cut its “production budget” after the U.S. failed to make the World Cup for the first time in ...
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom, Inc.'s Earnings Beat Isn't Reason To Celebrate
International TV Growth, Paramount Gains Power Viacom Q2 Earnings
Baseball Daily Digest
Gilead Sciences (GILD) Stake Has Increased by Lsv Asset Management; Athena Capital Advisors Has Lifted Viacom ...
Hillary HQ (press release)
... affiliate revenue; 02/05/2018 – Eriq Gardner: EXCLUSIVE: Viacom accused of covering up rape by former Paramount chief Brad Grey. In a $100 million lawsuit,; 02/04/2018 – CBS will make a bid to buy Viacom; 14/05/2018 – CBS, VIACOM HAD REACHED ...
If You're Thinking About Buying Gilead Sciences Stock, Now's the Time to Do It
Gilead: Cheap Valuation For Great Pipeline
Gilead Sciences, Inc. - GILD - Stock Price Today - Zacks
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Trades at $106.36 After Triangle; Shapiro Capital Management Has Lowered Viacom ...
Hillary HQ (press release)
... TRACK WITH FULL YEAR GUIDANCE OF A DECLINE AT THE LOW END OF THE MID-SINGLE DIGIT RANGE FOR U.S. AFFILIATE REVENUE -CONF CALL; 05/03/2018 – VIACOM CEO BOB BAKISH BEGINS SPEAKING AT INVESTOR CONFERENCE.
New York Media Builds A Digital Empire On The Legacy Of Its Iconic Print Magazine
“The Strategist takes its name from New York's seven-time National Magazine Award-winning print service section, the present home of Best Bets. We realized that there is no inherent conflict between affiliate revenue and editorial—we are compensated ...
|home | site map|