|Affiliate Revenue Information|
11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
Let me ask you a simple question. "Now that you have your own online business and you joined some affiliate programs, do you have any idea how to earn more commissions then ever?"
Here are 11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
1. Write and create a free ebook with the advertisement and links of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audience to down-load it. You can also submit it to e-book directories, and pay other people to email your e-book to their email opt-in list.
2. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site. They could be search engine submission, language translation, virus protection etc. Make sure that the service or utility that you are offering them is helpful and is of an interest to them. There, make sure to add as many of your affiliate links as possible so that people can see them and click on them.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads and create your own banners if possible. If all the other affiliates are using the same ads and banners that you use, this does not give you an edge over your competition. Use some other ads that put you out of the crowd.
5. Use a personal testimonial ad. You should only use this if you've actually bought the product or service. Tell people what kind of results and benefits you've received using the product. This can be VERY powerful.
6. Advertise your link in your signature file. Use an attention-grabbing headline for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your signature file doesn't go over 5 lines. Also make sure that your link looks like this http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm and not like this http://www.quickinfo247.com/7735742.456/free. That way, the person cannot change the number. If they do, you can lose a lot of sales.
7. Trade links with other webmasters who are promoting what you are promoting. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. This can mean more traffic for you and the other webmasters. To more people you trade with, the better.
8. Participate in web discussion boards and online forums. Post your own comments. Ask your own questions. Answer other people's questions. Make sure to include your affiliate text link under each message you post so that people can click on it if they chose to.
9.Create an electronic magazine (e-zine). Use your e-zine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10.Use email to your advantage. Every time you receive an email from a website visitor, a former customer, or just a buddy, make sure to include your signature in the bottom of the email so that they get a chance to click on the link and review it. You never know, they might buy that product or service.
11. Writing articles and submitting them to websites that do accept them is another great way to drive more traffic and increase your affiliate commissions. The MOST important thing to do is to add a "resource box" in the bottom of every article that you write. This has been used and proven to work by all top marketing gurus online.
Copyright 2004 Tal Fighel
About The Author
Tal Fighel, Toronto, Canada, is the Editor and Publisher of Home Business Tips newsletter.
Here is the Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Tops Q4 Estimates On Improved Advertising And Film ...
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
Viacom expects distributor revenue to drop in 2018; shares sink
Our Product Reviews Have a New Look, and a New Mission
A few things about the affiliate revenue we earn. First, we're not shy about it. You can find an "Affiliate Links" disclaimer on the right-hand side of every product review. We think it's important that publications are forthcoming about how they make ...
Viacom Reports Higher Quarterly Earnings, Flat US Ad Revenue
For the final quarter of its fiscal year, Viacom posted, as forecast, higher advertising revenue at its media networks unit and a drop in U.S. affiliate revenue amid continued pay TV subscriber declines. Worldwide ad revenue rose in the latest quarter ...
Disney's Q3 media networks income falls 12% under sports costs, lower ad revenue
The company blamed the decline on contractual rate increases for sports programming, lower advertising revenue and higher losses from equity investments in BAMTech and Hulu, all offset somewhat by higher affiliate revenue. Overall revenues for the ...
ESPN Remains A Drag On Disney
Walt Disney Co. Reports Lower 4th Quarter Earnings
Disney revenue drops partly thanks to ESPN, but Bob Iger is still “bullish” on the network
Viacom Ad Results Better Than Forecast 11/17/2017 - MediaPost
Viacom posted slightly better-than-expected advertising quarter results -- despite a weak TV advertising market. Domestic advertising was flat for its fiscal fourth ...
Reader information on affiliate links
Guardian News & Media (GNM) reviews a variety of products and services. Our selections are unbiased and are made independently by our journalists. Sometimes the Guardian earns a small commission (also known as “affiliate revenue”) when a reader ...
Kidscreen » Archive » Strong Nick ratings help boost Viacom's Q4 ...
Kidscreen - engaging the global children's entertainment industry.
Disney - Positioned Very Well To Deliver Growth
Results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as higher programming costs and lower advertising revenue were offset by higher affiliate revenue. The programming cost increase was driven by contractual rate increases for NFL, college sports ...
Cable Gains Power 21st Century Fox Earnings Despite Declines in Film, Broadcast TV
An 11% gain in cable affiliate revenue drove 21st Century Fox's bottom line for the quarter ended Sept. 30 even as the filmed entertainment and broadcast TV segments posted year-over-year profit declines. Fox hit Wall Street's expectations in ...
Twenty-First Century Fox's quarterly revenue beats Street
Cable nets stay strong but TV profits fall for 21st Century Fox in Q1 2018
Fox Reports Higher Profit, Revenue in Quarter
Disney renews ESPN chief Skipper contract through 2021: report
While cable networks like Freeform struggled, results at ESPN remained flat as higher programming costs and lower advertising revenue were offset by higher affiliate revenue. The decrease in advertising revenue was pinned on lower average viewership ...
|home | site map|