|Affiliate Revenue Information|
11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
Let me ask you a simple question. "Now that you have your own online business and you joined some affiliate programs, do you have any idea how to earn more commissions then ever?"
Here are 11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
1. Write and create a free ebook with the advertisement and links of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audience to down-load it. You can also submit it to e-book directories, and pay other people to email your e-book to their email opt-in list.
2. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site. They could be search engine submission, language translation, virus protection etc. Make sure that the service or utility that you are offering them is helpful and is of an interest to them. There, make sure to add as many of your affiliate links as possible so that people can see them and click on them.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads and create your own banners if possible. If all the other affiliates are using the same ads and banners that you use, this does not give you an edge over your competition. Use some other ads that put you out of the crowd.
5. Use a personal testimonial ad. You should only use this if you've actually bought the product or service. Tell people what kind of results and benefits you've received using the product. This can be VERY powerful.
6. Advertise your link in your signature file. Use an attention-grabbing headline for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your signature file doesn't go over 5 lines. Also make sure that your link looks like this http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm and not like this http://www.quickinfo247.com/7735742.456/free. That way, the person cannot change the number. If they do, you can lose a lot of sales.
7. Trade links with other webmasters who are promoting what you are promoting. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. This can mean more traffic for you and the other webmasters. To more people you trade with, the better.
8. Participate in web discussion boards and online forums. Post your own comments. Ask your own questions. Answer other people's questions. Make sure to include your affiliate text link under each message you post so that people can click on it if they chose to.
9.Create an electronic magazine (e-zine). Use your e-zine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10.Use email to your advantage. Every time you receive an email from a website visitor, a former customer, or just a buddy, make sure to include your signature in the bottom of the email so that they get a chance to click on the link and review it. You never know, they might buy that product or service.
11. Writing articles and submitting them to websites that do accept them is another great way to drive more traffic and increase your affiliate commissions. The MOST important thing to do is to add a "resource box" in the bottom of every article that you write. This has been used and proven to work by all top marketing gurus online.
Copyright 2004 Tal Fighel
About The Author
Tal Fighel, Toronto, Canada, is the Editor and Publisher of Home Business Tips newsletter.
Here is the Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm
A Closer Look At Disney's Fiscal 2019
In Q1, results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and production costs, driven by contractual rate increases, and lower advertising revenue. This trend is likely to continue ...
Broadcasting & Cable
Disney Earnings Jump Despite Cable Network Unit Decline
Broadcasting & Cable
The decline was caused by the consolidation of BAMTech, which had an operating loss. Disney Channel and Freeform had increases in operating income, the company said. ESPN was flat as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and ...
Disney Caps Off a Solid Year With a Strong Quarter
Disney's (DIS) Q4 Earnings, Revenues Beat Estimates, Up Y/Y
The Walt Disney Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings for Fiscal 2018
Disney's Broadcast, Cable Units Record Revenue Hikes
ESPN revenues were comparable to the prior-year quarter, with gains on affiliate revenue growth. At the same time, that network recorded lower advertising revenue. Broadcasting -- its TV networks and TV stations -- witnessed 21% more revenues to $1.8 ...
Disney's media network revenues rise despite BAMTech, Hulu losses
Here's what every major analyst said about Disney's earnings and its new streaming service
Disney reveals SVOD details, reports 12% Q4 revenue hike
What To Expect From Disney's Q4 Earnings
Disney's Media Networks revenue for the third quarter grew 5% y-o-y to $6.1 billion, driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decline in advertising revenues. The segment's operating income declined 1% y-o-y, as higher results at Broadcasting ...
Disney Shares Rise After Big Q4 Earnings, Sales Beat
Operating income increased $150 million to $379 million, due to higher program sales and affiliate revenue growth. Media Networks revenues rose 9 percent to $6.0 billion. Results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue ...
Disney Reports Record Revenue, Net Income and Earnings Its Fiscal Q4
ESPN had higher affiliate revenue but that was offset, in part, due to lower subscribers and lower advertising revenue. Broadcasting revenue was $1.8 billion, a 21 percent increase, primarily due to the sale of two Marvel series and the show Black-ish.
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
21st Century Fox Reports First Quarter Income From Continuing Operations Attributable To 21st Century Fox ...
PR Newswire (press release)
Domestic affiliate revenue increased 9% reflecting continued contractual rate increases across all of our domestic brands, and domestic advertising revenue increased 7% from the prior year period largely due to higher pricing at FOX News. Domestic ...
21st Century Fox Reports Higher 1st Quarter Earnings
Fox Q3 Numbers Steady
Fox reports modest 2% revenue growth as Disney acquisition nears
Search Engine Journal
Amazon oneTag – Using it to Earn More Affiliate Revenue?
Search Engine Journal
Hemisphere Media Group Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
PR Newswire (press release)
The increase in the period was primarily due to an increase in affiliate revenue and other revenues, offset by a decline in advertising revenue. Advertising revenue decreased $0.4 million, or 1%, driven by the continued negative impact of Hurricane ...
|home | site map|