|Affiliate Revenue Information|
11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
Let me ask you a simple question. "Now that you have your own online business and you joined some affiliate programs, do you have any idea how to earn more commissions then ever?"
Here are 11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
1. Write and create a free ebook with the advertisement and links of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audience to down-load it. You can also submit it to e-book directories, and pay other people to email your e-book to their email opt-in list.
2. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site. They could be search engine submission, language translation, virus protection etc. Make sure that the service or utility that you are offering them is helpful and is of an interest to them. There, make sure to add as many of your affiliate links as possible so that people can see them and click on them.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads and create your own banners if possible. If all the other affiliates are using the same ads and banners that you use, this does not give you an edge over your competition. Use some other ads that put you out of the crowd.
5. Use a personal testimonial ad. You should only use this if you've actually bought the product or service. Tell people what kind of results and benefits you've received using the product. This can be VERY powerful.
6. Advertise your link in your signature file. Use an attention-grabbing headline for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your signature file doesn't go over 5 lines. Also make sure that your link looks like this http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm and not like this http://www.quickinfo247.com/7735742.456/free. That way, the person cannot change the number. If they do, you can lose a lot of sales.
7. Trade links with other webmasters who are promoting what you are promoting. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. This can mean more traffic for you and the other webmasters. To more people you trade with, the better.
8. Participate in web discussion boards and online forums. Post your own comments. Ask your own questions. Answer other people's questions. Make sure to include your affiliate text link under each message you post so that people can click on it if they chose to.
9.Create an electronic magazine (e-zine). Use your e-zine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10.Use email to your advantage. Every time you receive an email from a website visitor, a former customer, or just a buddy, make sure to include your signature in the bottom of the email so that they get a chance to click on the link and review it. You never know, they might buy that product or service.
11. Writing articles and submitting them to websites that do accept them is another great way to drive more traffic and increase your affiliate commissions. The MOST important thing to do is to add a "resource box" in the bottom of every article that you write. This has been used and proven to work by all top marketing gurus online.
Copyright 2004 Tal Fighel
About The Author
Tal Fighel, Toronto, Canada, is the Editor and Publisher of Home Business Tips newsletter.
Here is the Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
International TV Growth, Paramount Gains Power Viacom Q2 Earnings
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Viacom's US Ads Dip, Global Business Up
Viacom posted better quarterly results than expected -- but domestic advertising growth still slowed. Viacom's U.S. advertising was down 3.4% to $841 million in the first quarter, slightly better than analyst' projections. This compares to the previous ...
Rapid TV News
Film, TV divisions slip but cable networks drive Fox in Q3
Rapid TV News
US affiliate revenue increased 10% driven by contractual rate increases across all brands and advertising revenue increased 3% from the prior year period due to higher pricing at Fox News. Non-US. International affiliate revenue increased 14% driven by ...
Twenty-First Century Fox gains as cable revenue rises 10%
21st Century Fox revenue dinged by NFL
21st Century Fox Reports Higher Quarterly Profits
Strong Box Office and Park Attendance Power Disney's Results
Disney blamed the drop on higher programming costs at ESPN, which was partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising. The company also said that investments in BAMTech -- the company's streaming segment -- played a part in the ...
Marvel Is Open To Having A New Black Panther In Sequels
Inside Allure's beauty box business
On top of subscription, sponsorship and affiliate revenue, the Beauty Box inspires more content against which Allure can run advertising: Each box gets its own unboxing video treatment on YouTube, and social media posts for the boxes are often ...
What To Expect From Disney's Q2
The flat Media Networks results were driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decrease in advertising revenues. The company was largely impacted by higher programming expenses at ESPN due to the first year of the new NBA contract and ESPN's ...
Disney beats — but ESPN continues to struggle
Disney's Q2 media networks income sinks due to ESPN, Freeform struggles
Should Disney Be Getting More Out of This Quarter?
Disney Blames College Football Playoffs, NBA Games for ESPN Profit Slump
The company specifically mentioned that higher programming costs at ESPN were partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising growth. “The programming cost increase was due to a shift in timing of College Football Playoff (CFP) bowl ...
Fox Revenues Dip, Execs Mum On Comcast Interest
Fox's advertising revenue sank 25% to $1.6 billion, while affiliate revenue grew 11%. Advertising results were affected by its broadcasting business' unfavorable comparisons to a year ago, when it had the Super Bowl, as well as three fewer NFL ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
4 Key Takeaways From Disney's Q2 Print
Total cable and broadcast affiliate revenue rose 5.2 percent in the quarter, which exceeded the 4.5 percent the analyst was expecting. While overall subscriber erosion continued in the quarter and was down 3 percent from one year ago, the ramp of ...
|home | site map|