|Affiliate Revenue Information|
11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
Let me ask you a simple question. "Now that you have your own online business and you joined some affiliate programs, do you have any idea how to earn more commissions then ever?"
Here are 11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
1. Write and create a free ebook with the advertisement and links of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audience to down-load it. You can also submit it to e-book directories, and pay other people to email your e-book to their email opt-in list.
2. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site. They could be search engine submission, language translation, virus protection etc. Make sure that the service or utility that you are offering them is helpful and is of an interest to them. There, make sure to add as many of your affiliate links as possible so that people can see them and click on them.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads and create your own banners if possible. If all the other affiliates are using the same ads and banners that you use, this does not give you an edge over your competition. Use some other ads that put you out of the crowd.
5. Use a personal testimonial ad. You should only use this if you've actually bought the product or service. Tell people what kind of results and benefits you've received using the product. This can be VERY powerful.
6. Advertise your link in your signature file. Use an attention-grabbing headline for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your signature file doesn't go over 5 lines. Also make sure that your link looks like this http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm and not like this http://www.quickinfo247.com/7735742.456/free. That way, the person cannot change the number. If they do, you can lose a lot of sales.
7. Trade links with other webmasters who are promoting what you are promoting. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. This can mean more traffic for you and the other webmasters. To more people you trade with, the better.
8. Participate in web discussion boards and online forums. Post your own comments. Ask your own questions. Answer other people's questions. Make sure to include your affiliate text link under each message you post so that people can click on it if they chose to.
9.Create an electronic magazine (e-zine). Use your e-zine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10.Use email to your advantage. Every time you receive an email from a website visitor, a former customer, or just a buddy, make sure to include your signature in the bottom of the email so that they get a chance to click on the link and review it. You never know, they might buy that product or service.
11. Writing articles and submitting them to websites that do accept them is another great way to drive more traffic and increase your affiliate commissions. The MOST important thing to do is to add a "resource box" in the bottom of every article that you write. This has been used and proven to work by all top marketing gurus online.
Copyright 2004 Tal Fighel
About The Author
Tal Fighel, Toronto, Canada, is the Editor and Publisher of Home Business Tips newsletter.
Here is the Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom said it expects fourth quarter ad revenue to be positive and estimated affiliate revenue will decline in the low-to-mid single digit percentages for the full year. It had earlier predicted mid-single digit percentage declines. The gains come ...
Should Media Firms Spend Their Tax Windfall or Save for a Rainy Day?
When Viacom reported earnings last week for its fiscal first quarter, the numbers weren't pretty. The owner of MTV, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central saw its U.S. ad revenue fall 6%, while overall advertising increased just 1%. Affiliate revenue was off ...
Viacom's TV business suffers from cord cutting
Viacom, like other linear-television channel providers, is hurt when viewers cut their cable subscriptions from both lower advertising payments and a decline in affiliate revenue generated through subscription fees paid to cable companies. In its first ...
Tax Gains Lift Viacom Net Despite Lower Revenue
Viacom shares shine on upbeat distributor revenue forecast
Viacom Q1 Revenue Falls, but CEO Projects Better Performance Ahead
Cable networks carry water for Fox in Q2 beat
Twenty-First Century Fox (FOX, FOXA) has reported fiscal Q2 earnings that saw revenue gains carried entirely by cable, against declines in broadcast TV and the film studio. The company's income from continuing operations more than doubled to $1.84B ...
Fox Q2: TV Affiliate Revenues Climb 12%, Advertising Down 2%
Fox's Q4 broadcasting income slumps amid lower ad revenue
Star India, FNG help prop up 21st CF Q2 numbers
How Disney's Media Networks May Fare in Fiscal 1Q18
In 4Q17, broadcasting generated $1.7 billion in revenue, representing a fall of 11% YoY due to lower program sales and softness in the political advertising business. However, the growing popularity of Internet TV services from Verizon's (VZ) Fios and ...
Viacom (VIAB) PT Raised to $33 at Deutsche Bank
Positives included an improved outlook for 2018's domestic affiliate revenue decline, ratings improvement at a few flagship networks, better than expected international affiliate revenue growth, a larger currency benefit than we had estimated, and ...
Key Takeaways From Viacom's Q1
Financial Newsletter - Zacks
iHeartUs helps couples grow their relationship | TechCrunch
Today's Valentines Day, and while it's certainly the quintessential consumer-driven holiday, it's also a day where many couples take stock of their relationship. iHeartUs, a new app for couples, is launching today to help those couples keep and grow ...
Disney Kicks Off Fiscal 2018 With a Return to Growth
The decline at ESPN was attributed to lower advertising revenue, partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and lower programming costs. Affiliate revenue growth was due to rate increases, partially offset by a decrease in subscribers. CFO Christine ...
Disney Profits Jump Because of Tax Benefit
Disney Prices 'ESPN Plus' Streaming Service at $4.99 Per Month
Bob Iger unveils $4.99/month ESPN Plus price, calls app 'future of ESPN,' after quarter where ESPN held steady ...
Disney Q1 profit up 78%
The decrease at ESPN was due to lower advertising revenue, partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and lower programming costs. Lower advertising revenue was due to a decrease in impressions and lower rates. The decrease in impressions reflected ...
Lower ad revs, higher production cost depress broadcasting in Disney Q1
Disney's Q1 numbers ride on parks and resorts segment
Starling's marketplace banking rollout adds pensions, savings, travel ...
Starling, the U.K. challenger bank that offers a mobile-only current account, continues to execute on its marketplace banking strategy. Following the required regulatory approval, the Starling Marketplace is adding a number of financial services ...
|home | site map|