|Affiliate Revenue Information|
5 Ways to Promote Affiliate Programs
After having chosen several programs to join, you probably realize that customers won't knock on your door - you have to come to them. By promoting your affiliate programs successfully, you build your own success!
So what should you do to promote your affiliate programs? Here are five methods which have succeeded for millions and can succeed for you, if you choose to follow the same steps as those millions before you!
#1 Create your own marketing affiliate program materials.
Many people use the marketing materials provided by the program they signed up for. Guess what? Thousands of people are using those same materials, those same ready-made websites and those same advertisements. People are easily bored and those ads get old really, really fast. Create something brand new and all your own!
* Create your own promotional website instead of using a stale, pre- packaged website. This is not very expensive and the returns can be huge!
* Create your own brochures and pamphlets. Whether using email or mailing materials to prospects in the old-fashioned way, be sure your material is fresh and new.
* Create compelling business cards. The business cards you hand out to contacts that you network with should also be fresh, new, and cause the person reading the card to feel compelled to contact you. A simple byline such as "Information on Becoming an Overnight Success" can be all it takes to make that person call you for more information.
* Write original articles and submit for publication to ezines for exposure of your fresh material.
#2 Generate Leads from an Opt-In Email List
Sure, you can buy names from email lists, but are those people even interested in the type of product you have to offer? Probably not! Create an opt-in mailing list by allowing prospects who come to your website to choose to receive a free newsletter. This gives you the opportunity to include information in the newsletter about your products. Why is this the best way?
* Allows contact with people who have at least some interest in the product you are promoting on your website
* Generates mailing list for future products you may promote
* Saves tons of money compared to buying mailing lists!
After all, think of all those flyers that come in the newspaper. What do you do with them? If you are like most people, you throw them away because they don't pertain to you. If all the flyers in your newspaper were placed there because you, personally, had expressed interest in them, you probably would read them all! This is the difference between random mailing and mailing to prospects that share an interest in your product type!
#3 Network, Network, Network
Never miss an opportunity to network with others who may have an interest in your products, or even be interested in joining the affiliate program under you.
* Share your own success story with others you encounter. Many will be interested in joining you in your endeavor.
* Offer to mentor new prospects to ensure their success.
* Exchange business cards and make follow-up calls to encourage them to talk with you further about your programs.
#4 Use Blogs to Promote Your Programs.
In the past year, blogs have become extremely popular. You can use this forum to your advantage in promoting your affiliate marketing programs.
* Generate top-quality content to place on the blogs.
* Be sure that the blogs you choose are not over saturated by affiliate marketers already. Locate fresh blogs to use in your promotions.
* Content should compel the reader to action. Make them HAVE to check out your program.
#5 Use banner exchanges to your advantage.
Most marketers know that banner exchanges can help them promote their products, but there are a few tricks to success.
* Make sure your banner is placed on sites that will attract the same client base that will desire you product.
* Create attractive and compelling banner content. Plain-Jane banner ads won't attract, those that send acompelling message to act will!
* Always look for new places for your banner to appear. Don't become complacent because you have three or four sites showing your banner. There are new websites every single day!
These five tips will help you successfully promote your affiliate programs. There are many other ways to promote products, but these are proven to work for people who dedicate themselves to ensuring their programs get the necessary exposure to succeed.
This article was authored by Jason Gazaway. This 22 year old, 'regular' college kid was able to quit his 7-4 "job" because of his affiliate marketing business. He now wants to help others and show you how he did it!
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom said it expects fourth quarter ad revenue to be positive and estimated affiliate revenue will decline in the low-to-mid single digit percentages for the full year. It had earlier predicted mid-single digit percentage declines. The gains come ...
Should Media Firms Spend Their Tax Windfall or Save for a Rainy Day?
When Viacom reported earnings last week for its fiscal first quarter, the numbers weren't pretty. The owner of MTV, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central saw its U.S. ad revenue fall 6%, while overall advertising increased just 1%. Affiliate revenue was off ...
Viacom's TV business suffers from cord cutting
Viacom, like other linear-television channel providers, is hurt when viewers cut their cable subscriptions from both lower advertising payments and a decline in affiliate revenue generated through subscription fees paid to cable companies. In its first ...
Tax Gains Lift Viacom Net Despite Lower Revenue
Viacom shares shine on upbeat distributor revenue forecast
Viacom Q1 Revenue Falls, but CEO Projects Better Performance Ahead
Cable networks carry water for Fox in Q2 beat
Twenty-First Century Fox (FOX, FOXA) has reported fiscal Q2 earnings that saw revenue gains carried entirely by cable, against declines in broadcast TV and the film studio. The company's income from continuing operations more than doubled to $1.84B ...
Fox Q2: TV Affiliate Revenues Climb 12%, Advertising Down 2%
Fox's Q4 broadcasting income slumps amid lower ad revenue
Star India, FNG help prop up 21st CF Q2 numbers
How Disney's Media Networks May Fare in Fiscal 1Q18
In 4Q17, broadcasting generated $1.7 billion in revenue, representing a fall of 11% YoY due to lower program sales and softness in the political advertising business. However, the growing popularity of Internet TV services from Verizon's (VZ) Fios and ...
Viacom (VIAB) PT Raised to $33 at Deutsche Bank
Positives included an improved outlook for 2018's domestic affiliate revenue decline, ratings improvement at a few flagship networks, better than expected international affiliate revenue growth, a larger currency benefit than we had estimated, and ...
Key Takeaways From Viacom's Q1
Financial Newsletter - Zacks
iHeartUs helps couples grow their relationship | TechCrunch
Today's Valentines Day, and while it's certainly the quintessential consumer-driven holiday, it's also a day where many couples take stock of their relationship. iHeartUs, a new app for couples, is launching today to help those couples keep and grow ...
Disney Kicks Off Fiscal 2018 With a Return to Growth
The decline at ESPN was attributed to lower advertising revenue, partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and lower programming costs. Affiliate revenue growth was due to rate increases, partially offset by a decrease in subscribers. CFO Christine ...
Disney Profits Jump Because of Tax Benefit
Disney Prices 'ESPN Plus' Streaming Service at $4.99 Per Month
Bob Iger unveils $4.99/month ESPN Plus price, calls app 'future of ESPN,' after quarter where ESPN held steady ...
Disney Q1 profit up 78%
The decrease at ESPN was due to lower advertising revenue, partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and lower programming costs. Lower advertising revenue was due to a decrease in impressions and lower rates. The decrease in impressions reflected ...
Lower ad revs, higher production cost depress broadcasting in Disney Q1
Disney's Q1 numbers ride on parks and resorts segment
Starling's marketplace banking rollout adds pensions, savings, travel ...
Starling, the U.K. challenger bank that offers a mobile-only current account, continues to execute on its marketplace banking strategy. Following the required regulatory approval, the Starling Marketplace is adding a number of financial services ...
|home | site map|