|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Affiliate Product Reviews - An Ultimate Selling Tactic
If you truly want to generate sales, one great way to do so is to create separate web pages for each of your affiliate products and include reviews of each product. Pictures, of course, speak a thousand words, and a picture of each product is very important to closing the sale.
Why does this process work so well? It's simple; people want to see and know all about a product before the pull out their credit card! Here are some points to be sure to include in your affiliate product review pages:
* Always have an uncluttered web page with blocks of text that are easy to read and understand. If you crowd a great deal of information, few people will read all of it. It has been scientifically proven that most people read only about one-third of the information contained in any sales page or review. So, make your web page product review easy to scan and grab specific points from without reading every single word.
* Use highlights to call out specific important points. Again, this goes back to the fact that few people will read all the words. If a specific area is highlighted in yellow or another bright color, their eyes will be drawn to that specific region and that may be all that they read. If you can convince the reader with you highlighted section that they simply MUST know all about this product, then they will probably read more. If you do not grab their attention with compelling information, they will probably continue to another web page.
* Specific benefits to the reader must be described in very few words. Tell the reader exactly what the product will do for them and call them to action!
* Please graphic help attract a person to spend a moment looking at your page. A boring page, in terms of graphics, will probably not hold the reader's attention long enough to even get them to read the highlights, much less the sales information.
* Focus on compelling, eye-catching headlines for each page. If your review begins with a bang, then people will read more of the text. A headline such as "How Product XYZ Saved My Life - And Can Save Yours, Too" will generate more readers than a headline such as "Product XYZ Works Great".
* Never produce web page affiliate product reviews that are totally essay-style. Remember; make the page so that the reader who simply scans will pick up enough information to compel them to read more.
* Make the reader have to take an action to get more information. The more a person becomes involved with a product review page, the more likely they will follow all the way through to the payment process and complete the sale. A short poll, a signup for a free report, anything that makes the person provide input can get them involved enough to follow through. Think about Publisher's Clearing House; they always make you participate to fill out an entry form. Use the same concept but apply it to your affiliate product review pages.
* Keep the page short! 500-600 words are enough to convey almost any concept you wish to send. No one wants to read on and on and on without gaining truly new information. Shorter is often better than longer. The European style seems to be, of late, a long, long web page, but many Americans just won't stand for scrolling down over and over to get to the prize!
* Be sure you are providing good information that the product you are promoting will actually provide. There is no need to tell "fish tales" to make a sale. A good product, where only the facts are provided in the review, will sell itself!
These few points can make your affiliate product review pages stand out among the crowd. And there is a crowd, so you have to work hard to really stand out. It is worth the time and effort in sales you will generate!
This article was authored by Jason Gazaway. This 22 year old, 'regular' college kid was able to quit his 7-4 "job" because of his affiliate marketing business. He now wants to help others and show you how he did it!
'Mission Impossible' powers Viacom results beat
Viacom said worldwide affiliate revenue was $1.19 billion, beating estimates of $1.17 billion, according to data from Refinitiv. Total consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter ended Sept. 30 also rose 5 percent to $3.49 billion from $3.32 billion a ...
Viacom Revenue Hits $3.49 Billion in Q4 Driven By Double-Digit Gains at Paramount
Viacom Expects Revenue Growth in 2019
Viacom Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
A Closer Look At Disney's Fiscal 2019
In Q1, results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and production costs, driven by contractual rate increases, and lower advertising revenue. This trend is likely to continue ...
What To Expect From Disney's Q4 Earnings
Disney's Media Networks revenue for the third quarter grew 5% y-o-y to $6.1 billion, driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decline in advertising revenues. The segment's operating income declined 1% y-o-y, as higher results at Broadcasting ...
Disney Earnings Jump Despite Cable Network Unit Decline
Broadcasting & Cable
ESPN was flat as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and production costs and 5% lower ad revenue. Related: European Commission Clears Disney-Fox With Some Conditions. Broadcasting operating income jumped 66% to $379 ...
What Happened in the Stock Market Today -- The Motley Fool
On an up-and-down day for stocks, NVIDIA tumbled after a disappointing quarter, but Viacom reported revenue and profit growth.
What Happened in the Stock Market Today - Nasdaq.com
Disney's Broadcast, Cable Units Record Revenue Hikes
ESPN revenues were comparable to the prior-year quarter, with gains on affiliate revenue growth. At the same time, that network recorded lower advertising revenue. Broadcasting -- its TV networks and TV stations -- witnessed 21% more revenues to $1.8 ...
Disney's media network revenues rise despite BAMTech, Hulu losses
Here's what every major analyst said about Disney's earnings and its new streaming service
Disney reveals SVOD details, reports 12% Q4 revenue hike
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
Disney Caps Off a Solid Year With a Strong Quarter
Results at ESPN were approximately flat with the year-ago quarter, which isn't a bad showing given the challenges presented by the changing consumer media environment. Affiliate revenue grew due to contractual rate increases, but it was partially ...
The Walt Disney Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings for Fiscal 2018
Disney's (DIS) Q4 Earnings, Revenues Beat Estimates, Up Y/Y
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Disney Shares Rise After Big Q4 Earnings, Sales Beat
Operating income increased $150 million to $379 million, due to higher program sales and affiliate revenue growth. Media Networks revenues rose 9 percent to $6.0 billion. Results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue ...
Disney Smashes Earnings Expectations Ahead of Fox Acquisition
DIS Analyst Opinion | Analyst Estimates | Walt Disney Company (The) Stock - Yahoo Finance
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Photography Deals 2018
'Tis the season to keep late-stage capitalism afloat for at least a few more weeks by purchasing the latest photography gear at steeply discounted prices (while keeping PDN afloat with all that sweet, sweet affiliate revenue). We've created a running ...
|home | site map|