|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Affiliate Product Reviews - An Ultimate Selling Tactic
If you truly want to generate sales, one great way to do so is to create separate web pages for each of your affiliate products and include reviews of each product. Pictures, of course, speak a thousand words, and a picture of each product is very important to closing the sale.
Why does this process work so well? It's simple; people want to see and know all about a product before the pull out their credit card! Here are some points to be sure to include in your affiliate product review pages:
* Always have an uncluttered web page with blocks of text that are easy to read and understand. If you crowd a great deal of information, few people will read all of it. It has been scientifically proven that most people read only about one-third of the information contained in any sales page or review. So, make your web page product review easy to scan and grab specific points from without reading every single word.
* Use highlights to call out specific important points. Again, this goes back to the fact that few people will read all the words. If a specific area is highlighted in yellow or another bright color, their eyes will be drawn to that specific region and that may be all that they read. If you can convince the reader with you highlighted section that they simply MUST know all about this product, then they will probably read more. If you do not grab their attention with compelling information, they will probably continue to another web page.
* Specific benefits to the reader must be described in very few words. Tell the reader exactly what the product will do for them and call them to action!
* Please graphic help attract a person to spend a moment looking at your page. A boring page, in terms of graphics, will probably not hold the reader's attention long enough to even get them to read the highlights, much less the sales information.
* Focus on compelling, eye-catching headlines for each page. If your review begins with a bang, then people will read more of the text. A headline such as "How Product XYZ Saved My Life - And Can Save Yours, Too" will generate more readers than a headline such as "Product XYZ Works Great".
* Never produce web page affiliate product reviews that are totally essay-style. Remember; make the page so that the reader who simply scans will pick up enough information to compel them to read more.
* Make the reader have to take an action to get more information. The more a person becomes involved with a product review page, the more likely they will follow all the way through to the payment process and complete the sale. A short poll, a signup for a free report, anything that makes the person provide input can get them involved enough to follow through. Think about Publisher's Clearing House; they always make you participate to fill out an entry form. Use the same concept but apply it to your affiliate product review pages.
* Keep the page short! 500-600 words are enough to convey almost any concept you wish to send. No one wants to read on and on and on without gaining truly new information. Shorter is often better than longer. The European style seems to be, of late, a long, long web page, but many Americans just won't stand for scrolling down over and over to get to the prize!
* Be sure you are providing good information that the product you are promoting will actually provide. There is no need to tell "fish tales" to make a sale. A good product, where only the facts are provided in the review, will sell itself!
These few points can make your affiliate product review pages stand out among the crowd. And there is a crowd, so you have to work hard to really stand out. It is worth the time and effort in sales you will generate!
This article was authored by Jason Gazaway. This 22 year old, 'regular' college kid was able to quit his 7-4 "job" because of his affiliate marketing business. He now wants to help others and show you how he did it!
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
Search Engine Journal
Amazon oneTag – Using it to Earn More Affiliate Revenue?
Search Engine Journal
Wall Street Journal
Vox Media On Pace to Miss Revenue Target as Digital Advertising Disappoints
Wall Street Journal
BuzzFeed, for example, recently launched a product review site to capitalize on affiliate revenue sales, and its news division has begun asking readers to chip in with donations. In August, Vox Media announced internally a reorganization of its ...
New NAD Decision Addresses Affiliate Links
Ad Law Access
Firsts, the content was created by writers who did not know whether or not the company would receive any affiliate revenue based on purchases of the recommended products. Second, neither the retailers nor the brands mentioned in the guides had any ...
InStyle Partners With Amazon For Ecommerce, Reader's Choice Awards
“The millions of women who come to InStyle every day don't just want to be inspired to buy, they expect automated commerce. That's modern shopping,” said Laure Frerer-Schmidt, publisher of InStyle. To meet this expectation, InStylehas partnered with ...
BuzzFeed Shopping Guide Is 'Editorial,' Not 'Advertising,' Industry Watchdog Says
... and want to ensure that the editorial content you're sponsoring or advertising against is not treated as your advertising, especially if you're providing affiliate revenue to a publisher, make sure to implement policies and practices that ...
Business Wire (press release)
MainStem, Inc. Continues Expansion in the Ancillary Cannabis Supply Industry and Prepares for Merida-Led Series C ...
Business Wire (press release)
MainStem also saw over 500% Quarter over Quarter growth in affiliate revenue, and now serves customers across 13 states and Puerto Rico. The company, part of the Merida Capital Partners portfolio of companies, has been growing exponentially over a ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Viacom Reports Strong Second Quarter Results
If Editorial Content Includes Affiliate Links, Is It An Ad?
... content you're sponsoring or advertising against is not treated as your advertising, especially if you're providing affiliate revenue to a publisher, make sure to implement policies and practices that demonstrate and support the traditional ...
|home | site map|