|Affiliate Revenue Information|
The Many Benefits Of Affiliate Programs
Throughout the coming weeks, I am going to thoroughly cover the intricacies of making money online through affiliate programs. Consider this as an online course that is aimed for your benefit. A good affiliate program, after all, with the generous commission scheme and the liberty it provides, is one of the best, if not the best, home business opportunities in the World Wide Web.
An affiliate program as a home business opportunity is an arrangement between an affiliate merchant and an affiliate, you. Once you have enrolled in an affiliate program, you will be tasked to pre-sell the products of an affiliate merchant. You will be able to do this by marketing the said products and finding potential customers.
Consider the benefits that an affiliate program can do for you and see for yourself why this is a profitably viable home business opportunity:
* The commission you will receive per successful sale is very high. We're talking in the range of 10 to 95%. This opportunity would definitely pay better than most sales jobs in real life.
* You don't have to sell the affiliate merchant's products. You don't have to worry about writing sales copies and processing payments. You don't have to concern yourself about deliveries and possible refunds. All you have to do is to pre-sell the affiliate merchant's products and hope that the person you have reached would eventually buy from your affiliate link.
Pre-selling doesn't require that much work, as more often than not, everything is provided for you by the product or service owner. You just have to make sure that the prospective client would get to know about the affiliate merchant's offer by referring him through your affiliate link, and that's it, basically speaking. Of course, there's more you could do to assure maximum success in this area, but we will discuss those in succeeding lessons.
* Affiliate marketing is, generally, a passive income stream, meaning, it's a home business opportunity that could make you earn even while you're offline. This is made possible because the affiliate program is mostly automated. Once a system is set into motion, you could sit back, relax, and wait for your commissions to come to you.
* There are so many strategies you could use for this type of home business. If one wouldn't give you the results you have expected, you could try a thousand more approached differently that could pave the way to your success. Of course you could try a lot of techniques simultaneously for enhanced results.
* You could join as many affiliate programs as you'd like to increase the number of your income streams. This would ensure that you could expect earnings from numerous sources. If one underperforms, there would always be others to count on. This can be a venture with a lot of heads that could generate so much profit!
Clearly, there are many fantastic advantages in capitalizing on affiliate programs! Most affiliate programs require no fees to join, so it would be wise to take advantage of this.
In the next six weeks, we're going to immerse ourselves in every nook and cranny of affiliate marketing. By the end of the course, you will know everything there is to know about the wonderful affiliate opportunities!
Copyright 2005 Mal Keenan
Mal Keenan can show you step-by step how to set up and run a successful online home business. Learn the 7 essential strategies to internet marketing success. To receive your free 7 day mini-course visit: http://www.malkeenan.com
For a home business you can believe in, check out: http://www.malkeenan.com/pips.html
'Mission Impossible' powers Viacom results beat
Viacom said worldwide affiliate revenue was $1.19 billion, beating estimates of $1.17 billion, according to data from Refinitiv. Total consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter ended Sept. 30 also rose 5 percent to $3.49 billion from $3.32 billion a ...
Viacom Revenue Hits $3.49 Billion in Q4 Driven By Double-Digit Gains at Paramount
Viacom Expects Revenue Growth in 2019
Viacom Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
What Happened in the Stock Market Today -- The Motley Fool
On an up-and-down day for stocks, NVIDIA tumbled after a disappointing quarter, but Viacom reported revenue and profit growth.
What Happened in the Stock Market Today - Nasdaq.com
What To Expect From Disney's Q4 Earnings
Disney's Media Networks revenue for the third quarter grew 5% y-o-y to $6.1 billion, driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decline in advertising revenues. The segment's operating income declined 1% y-o-y, as higher results at Broadcasting ...
Disney Earnings Jump Despite Cable Network Unit Decline
Broadcasting & Cable
ESPN was flat as affiliate revenue growth was offset by higher programming and production costs and 5% lower ad revenue. Related: European Commission Clears Disney-Fox With Some Conditions. Broadcasting operating income jumped 66% to $379 ...
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Photography Deals 2018
'Tis the season to keep late-stage capitalism afloat for at least a few more weeks by purchasing the latest photography gear at steeply discounted prices (while keeping PDN afloat with all that sweet, sweet affiliate revenue). We've created a running ...
Disney's Broadcast, Cable Units Record Revenue Hikes
ESPN revenues were comparable to the prior-year quarter, with gains on affiliate revenue growth. At the same time, that network recorded lower advertising revenue. Broadcasting -- its TV networks and TV stations -- witnessed 21% more revenues to $1.8 ...
Disney's media network revenues rise despite BAMTech, Hulu losses
Here's what every major analyst said about Disney's earnings and its new streaming service
Disney reveals SVOD details, reports 12% Q4 revenue hike
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
Disney Caps Off a Solid Year With a Strong Quarter
Results at ESPN were approximately flat with the year-ago quarter, which isn't a bad showing given the challenges presented by the changing consumer media environment. Affiliate revenue grew due to contractual rate increases, but it was partially ...
The Walt Disney Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings for Fiscal 2018
Disney's (DIS) Q4 Earnings, Revenues Beat Estimates, Up Y/Y
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Disney Shares Rise After Big Q4 Earnings, Sales Beat
Operating income increased $150 million to $379 million, due to higher program sales and affiliate revenue growth. Media Networks revenues rose 9 percent to $6.0 billion. Results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as affiliate revenue ...
Disney Smashes Earnings Expectations Ahead of Fox Acquisition
DIS Analyst Opinion | Analyst Estimates | Walt Disney Company (The) Stock - Yahoo Finance
|home | site map|