|Affiliate Revenue Information|
The Many Benefits Of Affiliate Programs
Throughout the coming weeks, I am going to thoroughly cover the intricacies of making money online through affiliate programs. Consider this as an online course that is aimed for your benefit. A good affiliate program, after all, with the generous commission scheme and the liberty it provides, is one of the best, if not the best, home business opportunities in the World Wide Web.
An affiliate program as a home business opportunity is an arrangement between an affiliate merchant and an affiliate, you. Once you have enrolled in an affiliate program, you will be tasked to pre-sell the products of an affiliate merchant. You will be able to do this by marketing the said products and finding potential customers.
Consider the benefits that an affiliate program can do for you and see for yourself why this is a profitably viable home business opportunity:
* The commission you will receive per successful sale is very high. We're talking in the range of 10 to 95%. This opportunity would definitely pay better than most sales jobs in real life.
* You don't have to sell the affiliate merchant's products. You don't have to worry about writing sales copies and processing payments. You don't have to concern yourself about deliveries and possible refunds. All you have to do is to pre-sell the affiliate merchant's products and hope that the person you have reached would eventually buy from your affiliate link.
Pre-selling doesn't require that much work, as more often than not, everything is provided for you by the product or service owner. You just have to make sure that the prospective client would get to know about the affiliate merchant's offer by referring him through your affiliate link, and that's it, basically speaking. Of course, there's more you could do to assure maximum success in this area, but we will discuss those in succeeding lessons.
* Affiliate marketing is, generally, a passive income stream, meaning, it's a home business opportunity that could make you earn even while you're offline. This is made possible because the affiliate program is mostly automated. Once a system is set into motion, you could sit back, relax, and wait for your commissions to come to you.
* There are so many strategies you could use for this type of home business. If one wouldn't give you the results you have expected, you could try a thousand more approached differently that could pave the way to your success. Of course you could try a lot of techniques simultaneously for enhanced results.
* You could join as many affiliate programs as you'd like to increase the number of your income streams. This would ensure that you could expect earnings from numerous sources. If one underperforms, there would always be others to count on. This can be a venture with a lot of heads that could generate so much profit!
Clearly, there are many fantastic advantages in capitalizing on affiliate programs! Most affiliate programs require no fees to join, so it would be wise to take advantage of this.
In the next six weeks, we're going to immerse ourselves in every nook and cranny of affiliate marketing. By the end of the course, you will know everything there is to know about the wonderful affiliate opportunities!
Copyright 2005 Mal Keenan
Mal Keenan can show you step-by step how to set up and run a successful online home business. Learn the 7 essential strategies to internet marketing success. To receive your free 7 day mini-course visit: http://www.malkeenan.com
For a home business you can believe in, check out: http://www.malkeenan.com/pips.html
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
International TV Growth, Paramount Gains Power Viacom Q2 Earnings
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Strong Box Office and Park Attendance Power Disney's Results
Disney blamed the drop on higher programming costs at ESPN, which was partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising. The company also said that investments in BAMTech -- the company's streaming segment -- played a part in the ...
Marvel Is Open To Having A New Black Panther In Sequels
Inside Allure's beauty box business
On top of subscription, sponsorship and affiliate revenue, the Beauty Box inspires more content against which Allure can run advertising: Each box gets its own unboxing video treatment on YouTube, and social media posts for the boxes are often ...
Viacom's US Ads Dip, Global Business Up
Viacom posted better quarterly results than expected -- but domestic advertising growth still slowed. Viacom's U.S. advertising was down 3.4% to $841 million in the first quarter, slightly better than analyst' projections. This compares to the previous ...
Twenty-First Century Fox gains as cable revenue rises 10%
Twenty-First Century Fox said Wednesday its cable business posted its "highest earnings ever" in the fiscal third quarter. Executive chairmen Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch said in a statement that double-digit growth in domestic affiliate revenue helped ...
21st Century Fox revenue dinged by NFL
Film, TV divisions slip but cable networks drive Fox in Q3
21st Century Fox Reports Higher Quarterly Profits
What To Expect From Disney's Q2
The flat Media Networks results were driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decrease in advertising revenues. The company was largely impacted by higher programming expenses at ESPN due to the first year of the new NBA contract and ESPN's ...
Disney beats — but ESPN continues to struggle
Disney's Q2 media networks income sinks due to ESPN, Freeform struggles
Walt Disney Broadcast Revenues Flat, Movies Higher
Disney Blames College Football Playoffs, NBA Games for ESPN Profit Slump
The company specifically mentioned that higher programming costs at ESPN were partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising growth. “The programming cost increase was due to a shift in timing of College Football Playoff (CFP) bowl ...
Fox Revenues Dip, Execs Mum On Comcast Interest
Fox's advertising revenue sank 25% to $1.6 billion, while affiliate revenue grew 11%. Advertising results were affected by its broadcasting business' unfavorable comparisons to a year ago, when it had the Super Bowl, as well as three fewer NFL ...
4 Key Takeaways From Disney's Q2 Print
Total cable and broadcast affiliate revenue rose 5.2 percent in the quarter, which exceeded the 4.5 percent the analyst was expecting. While overall subscriber erosion continued in the quarter and was down 3 percent from one year ago, the ramp of ...
New York Business Journal
The escalation of sports-rights fees can be traced to a 2008 ESPN deal
New York Business Journal
Broadcasters quickly realized that ESPN had several built-in advantages. It had two revenue streams in advertising and affiliate revenue, which meant that it had much more money at its disposal. Fox and the other broadcasters only brought in revenue ...
|home | site map|