|Affiliate Revenue Information|
The Many Benefits Of Affiliate Programs
Throughout the coming weeks, I am going to thoroughly cover the intricacies of making money online through affiliate programs. Consider this as an online course that is aimed for your benefit. A good affiliate program, after all, with the generous commission scheme and the liberty it provides, is one of the best, if not the best, home business opportunities in the World Wide Web.
An affiliate program as a home business opportunity is an arrangement between an affiliate merchant and an affiliate, you. Once you have enrolled in an affiliate program, you will be tasked to pre-sell the products of an affiliate merchant. You will be able to do this by marketing the said products and finding potential customers.
Consider the benefits that an affiliate program can do for you and see for yourself why this is a profitably viable home business opportunity:
* The commission you will receive per successful sale is very high. We're talking in the range of 10 to 95%. This opportunity would definitely pay better than most sales jobs in real life.
* You don't have to sell the affiliate merchant's products. You don't have to worry about writing sales copies and processing payments. You don't have to concern yourself about deliveries and possible refunds. All you have to do is to pre-sell the affiliate merchant's products and hope that the person you have reached would eventually buy from your affiliate link.
Pre-selling doesn't require that much work, as more often than not, everything is provided for you by the product or service owner. You just have to make sure that the prospective client would get to know about the affiliate merchant's offer by referring him through your affiliate link, and that's it, basically speaking. Of course, there's more you could do to assure maximum success in this area, but we will discuss those in succeeding lessons.
* Affiliate marketing is, generally, a passive income stream, meaning, it's a home business opportunity that could make you earn even while you're offline. This is made possible because the affiliate program is mostly automated. Once a system is set into motion, you could sit back, relax, and wait for your commissions to come to you.
* There are so many strategies you could use for this type of home business. If one wouldn't give you the results you have expected, you could try a thousand more approached differently that could pave the way to your success. Of course you could try a lot of techniques simultaneously for enhanced results.
* You could join as many affiliate programs as you'd like to increase the number of your income streams. This would ensure that you could expect earnings from numerous sources. If one underperforms, there would always be others to count on. This can be a venture with a lot of heads that could generate so much profit!
Clearly, there are many fantastic advantages in capitalizing on affiliate programs! Most affiliate programs require no fees to join, so it would be wise to take advantage of this.
In the next six weeks, we're going to immerse ourselves in every nook and cranny of affiliate marketing. By the end of the course, you will know everything there is to know about the wonderful affiliate opportunities!
Copyright 2005 Mal Keenan
Mal Keenan can show you step-by step how to set up and run a successful online home business. Learn the 7 essential strategies to internet marketing success. To receive your free 7 day mini-course visit: http://www.malkeenan.com
For a home business you can believe in, check out: http://www.malkeenan.com/pips.html
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
Search Engine Journal
Amazon oneTag – Using it to Earn More Affiliate Revenue?
Search Engine Journal
Wall Street Journal
Vox Media On Pace to Miss Revenue Target as Digital Advertising Disappoints
Wall Street Journal
BuzzFeed, for example, recently launched a product review site to capitalize on affiliate revenue sales, and its news division has begun asking readers to chip in with donations. In August, Vox Media announced internally a reorganization of its ...
BuzzFeed Shopping Guide Is 'Editorial,' Not 'Advertising,' Industry Watchdog Says
... and want to ensure that the editorial content you're sponsoring or advertising against is not treated as your advertising, especially if you're providing affiliate revenue to a publisher, make sure to implement policies and practices that ...
Business Wire (press release)
MainStem, Inc. Continues Expansion in the Ancillary Cannabis Supply Industry and Prepares for Merida-Led Series C ...
Business Wire (press release)
MainStem also saw over 500% Quarter over Quarter growth in affiliate revenue, and now serves customers across 13 states and Puerto Rico. The company, part of the Merida Capital Partners portfolio of companies, has been growing exponentially over a ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
If Editorial Content Includes Affiliate Links, Is It An Ad?
... content you're sponsoring or advertising against is not treated as your advertising, especially if you're providing affiliate revenue to a publisher, make sure to implement policies and practices that demonstrate and support the traditional ...
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Viacom Reports Strong Second Quarter Results
Disney (DIS) Down 3.6% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
The increase in broadcasting operating income was due to higher program sales, affiliate revenue growth and increased network advertising revenues, partially offset by an increase in programing costs. The increase in program sales was driven by higher ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom expects distributor revenue to drop in 2018; shares sink
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
|home | site map|