|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Ten Ways Affiliates Sabotage Themselves
If affiliate marketing is so lucrative, then why do so few ever turn a profit? Read on, and I'll tell you why.
1. They don't consistently study the craft. By treating affiliate marketing like a hobby instead of a business, they squander time and money, spinning their wheels as other marketers pass them by.
2. They are a jack of all trades and a master of none. It is amazing what a little focus can do for someone trying to succeed online. By establishing a clearly defined set of goals, 20% of affiliates consistently continue to earn 80% of the commission.
3. They don't write special reports. Free special reports with giveaway rights can be powerful pre-sellers for products that offer generous commission. They're also easy to create with free PDF software available online, and can make the difference between a profitable and unprofitable marketing campaign.
4. They either rely too much, or too little on Google Adwords. By figuring out how to utilize Adwords to develop recurring revenue streams, a small percentage of affiliates are using Adwords to earn more and more income online month after month, year after year. How can you use Google Adwords creatively to move your business forward?
5. They don't capture e-mail addresses. Everyone says that the money is in your list. Then start building your list baby! It's much easier than you think. I'll cover this in greater detail in future articles.
6. They don't cloak their links. Up to 80%, or more, of affiliate commission is stolen, depending upon the product. Thus, quality link cloaking software is a must-have for anyone truly serious about succeeding with affiliate marketing.
7. They don't utilize viral marketing. Did you know that you can get a lot farther by leveraging 1% of the effort of 100 people than by expending 100% of your own efforts?
Managing a successful viral marketing campaign is as simple as filling a need that people have and giving Web surfers a huge incentive to share it with others. (If you don't get anything else out of this article, make sure you jot this point down).
8. They don't help other Internet marketers to succeed. What's that, you say? You only care about your own success? Then how will you develop loyalty among your website visitors? How will you keep them coming back?
People need a reason to choose your website over everyone else's. Do you your best to serve your visitors and you will generate customers for life.
9. They rely on the efforts of sub-affiliates to earn their commission. If you are recruiting sub-affiliates, take the time to give them the tools to make some sales. If you do, they'll appreciate your efforts and keep coming back to you again and again.
10. They don't think outside of the box. Some of the best Internet marketing breakthroughs haven't yet come into existence.
Become a visionary. Change the face of the Internet. Don't become one of the masses!
Your success in Internet marketing is completely up to you. Every day is a fresh start, and there's nothing you can't accomplish. How soon will you be earning a six-figure income online?
**Attn Ezine editors/Site owners** Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content and include our resource box as listed below.
Feel free to substitute your referral link in place of mine in the resource box. Thanks!
Wanna learn how to generate thousands of highly targeted visitors, absolutely free? => http://www.iwantchoices.com
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
International TV Growth, Paramount Gains Power Viacom Q2 Earnings
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Rapid TV News
Film, TV divisions slip but cable networks drive Fox in Q3
Rapid TV News
US affiliate revenue increased 10% driven by contractual rate increases across all brands and advertising revenue increased 3% from the prior year period due to higher pricing at Fox News. Non-US. International affiliate revenue increased 14% driven by ...
Twenty-First Century Fox gains as cable revenue rises 10%
21st Century Fox revenue dinged by NFL
21st Century Fox Reports Higher Quarterly Profits
Viacom's US Ads Dip, Global Business Up
Viacom posted better quarterly results than expected -- but domestic advertising growth still slowed. Viacom's U.S. advertising was down 3.4% to $841 million in the first quarter, slightly better than analyst' projections. This compares to the previous ...
Strong Box Office and Park Attendance Power Disney's Results
Disney blamed the drop on higher programming costs at ESPN, which was partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising. The company also said that investments in BAMTech -- the company's streaming segment -- played a part in the ...
Marvel Is Open To Having A New Black Panther In Sequels
Inside Allure's beauty box business
On top of subscription, sponsorship and affiliate revenue, the Beauty Box inspires more content against which Allure can run advertising: Each box gets its own unboxing video treatment on YouTube, and social media posts for the boxes are often ...
What To Expect From Disney's Q2
The flat Media Networks results were driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decrease in advertising revenues. The company was largely impacted by higher programming expenses at ESPN due to the first year of the new NBA contract and ESPN's ...
Disney beats — but ESPN continues to struggle
Disney's Q2 media networks income sinks due to ESPN, Freeform struggles
Walt Disney Broadcast Revenues Flat, Movies Higher
Disney Blames College Football Playoffs, NBA Games for ESPN Profit Slump
The company specifically mentioned that higher programming costs at ESPN were partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising growth. “The programming cost increase was due to a shift in timing of College Football Playoff (CFP) bowl ...
Fox Revenues Dip, Execs Mum On Comcast Interest
Fox's advertising revenue sank 25% to $1.6 billion, while affiliate revenue grew 11%. Advertising results were affected by its broadcasting business' unfavorable comparisons to a year ago, when it had the Super Bowl, as well as three fewer NFL ...
4 Key Takeaways From Disney's Q2 Print
Total cable and broadcast affiliate revenue rose 5.2 percent in the quarter, which exceeded the 4.5 percent the analyst was expecting. While overall subscriber erosion continued in the quarter and was down 3 percent from one year ago, the ramp of ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
|home | site map|