|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Ten Ways Affiliates Sabotage Themselves
If affiliate marketing is so lucrative, then why do so few ever turn a profit? Read on, and I'll tell you why.
1. They don't consistently study the craft. By treating affiliate marketing like a hobby instead of a business, they squander time and money, spinning their wheels as other marketers pass them by.
2. They are a jack of all trades and a master of none. It is amazing what a little focus can do for someone trying to succeed online. By establishing a clearly defined set of goals, 20% of affiliates consistently continue to earn 80% of the commission.
3. They don't write special reports. Free special reports with giveaway rights can be powerful pre-sellers for products that offer generous commission. They're also easy to create with free PDF software available online, and can make the difference between a profitable and unprofitable marketing campaign.
4. They either rely too much, or too little on Google Adwords. By figuring out how to utilize Adwords to develop recurring revenue streams, a small percentage of affiliates are using Adwords to earn more and more income online month after month, year after year. How can you use Google Adwords creatively to move your business forward?
5. They don't capture e-mail addresses. Everyone says that the money is in your list. Then start building your list baby! It's much easier than you think. I'll cover this in greater detail in future articles.
6. They don't cloak their links. Up to 80%, or more, of affiliate commission is stolen, depending upon the product. Thus, quality link cloaking software is a must-have for anyone truly serious about succeeding with affiliate marketing.
7. They don't utilize viral marketing. Did you know that you can get a lot farther by leveraging 1% of the effort of 100 people than by expending 100% of your own efforts?
Managing a successful viral marketing campaign is as simple as filling a need that people have and giving Web surfers a huge incentive to share it with others. (If you don't get anything else out of this article, make sure you jot this point down).
8. They don't help other Internet marketers to succeed. What's that, you say? You only care about your own success? Then how will you develop loyalty among your website visitors? How will you keep them coming back?
People need a reason to choose your website over everyone else's. Do you your best to serve your visitors and you will generate customers for life.
9. They rely on the efforts of sub-affiliates to earn their commission. If you are recruiting sub-affiliates, take the time to give them the tools to make some sales. If you do, they'll appreciate your efforts and keep coming back to you again and again.
10. They don't think outside of the box. Some of the best Internet marketing breakthroughs haven't yet come into existence.
Become a visionary. Change the face of the Internet. Don't become one of the masses!
Your success in Internet marketing is completely up to you. Every day is a fresh start, and there's nothing you can't accomplish. How soon will you be earning a six-figure income online?
**Attn Ezine editors/Site owners** Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content and include our resource box as listed below.
Feel free to substitute your referral link in place of mine in the resource box. Thanks!
Wanna learn how to generate thousands of highly targeted visitors, absolutely free? => http://www.iwantchoices.com
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
Viacom expects distributor revenue to drop in 2018; shares sink
Our Product Reviews Have a New Look, and a New Mission
A few things about the affiliate revenue we earn. First, we're not shy about it. You can find an "Affiliate Links" disclaimer on the right-hand side of every product review. We think it's important that publications are forthcoming about how they make ...
Viacom Reports Higher Quarterly Earnings, Flat US Ad Revenue
For the final quarter of its fiscal year, Viacom posted, as forecast, higher advertising revenue at its media networks unit and a drop in U.S. affiliate revenue amid continued pay TV subscriber declines. Worldwide ad revenue rose in the latest quarter ...
Disney's Q3 media networks income falls 12% under sports costs, lower ad revenue
The company blamed the decline on contractual rate increases for sports programming, lower advertising revenue and higher losses from equity investments in BAMTech and Hulu, all offset somewhat by higher affiliate revenue. Overall revenues for the ...
ESPN Remains A Drag On Disney
Walt Disney Co. Reports Lower 4th Quarter Earnings
Disney revenue drops partly thanks to ESPN, but Bob Iger is still “bullish” on the network
Viacom Ad Results Better Than Forecast
International affiliate revenue grew 12% to $200 million -- higher than many estimates. Total film/TV entertainment revenues were up 2% to $789 million. Theatrical revenues sank 43% to $115 million, due to a comparison with a strong “Star Trek Beyond ...
Reader information on affiliate links
Guardian News & Media (GNM) reviews a variety of products and services. Our selections are unbiased and are made independently by our journalists. Sometimes the Guardian earns a small commission (also known as “affiliate revenue”) when a reader ...
Kidscreen » Archive » Strong Nick ratings help boost Viacom's Q4 ...
Kidscreen - engaging the global children's entertainment industry.
Disney - Positioned Very Well To Deliver Growth
Results at ESPN were comparable to the prior-year quarter as higher programming costs and lower advertising revenue were offset by higher affiliate revenue. The programming cost increase was driven by contractual rate increases for NFL, college sports ...
Cable Gains Power 21st Century Fox Earnings Despite Declines in Film, Broadcast TV
An 11% gain in cable affiliate revenue drove 21st Century Fox's bottom line for the quarter ended Sept. 30 even as the filmed entertainment and broadcast TV segments posted year-over-year profit declines. Fox hit Wall Street's expectations in ...
Twenty-First Century Fox's quarterly revenue beats Street
Cable nets stay strong but TV profits fall for 21st Century Fox in Q1 2018
Fox Reports Higher Profit, Revenue in Quarter
Kids' channel drives Viacom's Q4 earnings
Toy & Hobby Retailer
VIMN's domestic affiliate revenue declined by three per cent to US$948 million following a decrease in subscribers and lower revenue from SVOD. International affiliate revenue, however, rose by 12 per cent to US$200 million. Growth in international ...
|home | site map|