|Affiliate Revenue Information|
Ten Ways Affiliates Sabotage Themselves
If affiliate marketing is so lucrative, then why do so few ever turn a profit? Read on, and I'll tell you why.
1. They don't consistently study the craft. By treating affiliate marketing like a hobby instead of a business, they squander time and money, spinning their wheels as other marketers pass them by.
2. They are a jack of all trades and a master of none. It is amazing what a little focus can do for someone trying to succeed online. By establishing a clearly defined set of goals, 20% of affiliates consistently continue to earn 80% of the commission.
3. They don't write special reports. Free special reports with giveaway rights can be powerful pre-sellers for products that offer generous commission. They're also easy to create with free PDF software available online, and can make the difference between a profitable and unprofitable marketing campaign.
4. They either rely too much, or too little on Google Adwords. By figuring out how to utilize Adwords to develop recurring revenue streams, a small percentage of affiliates are using Adwords to earn more and more income online month after month, year after year. How can you use Google Adwords creatively to move your business forward?
5. They don't capture e-mail addresses. Everyone says that the money is in your list. Then start building your list baby! It's much easier than you think. I'll cover this in greater detail in future articles.
6. They don't cloak their links. Up to 80%, or more, of affiliate commission is stolen, depending upon the product. Thus, quality link cloaking software is a must-have for anyone truly serious about succeeding with affiliate marketing.
7. They don't utilize viral marketing. Did you know that you can get a lot farther by leveraging 1% of the effort of 100 people than by expending 100% of your own efforts?
Managing a successful viral marketing campaign is as simple as filling a need that people have and giving Web surfers a huge incentive to share it with others. (If you don't get anything else out of this article, make sure you jot this point down).
8. They don't help other Internet marketers to succeed. What's that, you say? You only care about your own success? Then how will you develop loyalty among your website visitors? How will you keep them coming back?
People need a reason to choose your website over everyone else's. Do you your best to serve your visitors and you will generate customers for life.
9. They rely on the efforts of sub-affiliates to earn their commission. If you are recruiting sub-affiliates, take the time to give them the tools to make some sales. If you do, they'll appreciate your efforts and keep coming back to you again and again.
10. They don't think outside of the box. Some of the best Internet marketing breakthroughs haven't yet come into existence.
Become a visionary. Change the face of the Internet. Don't become one of the masses!
Your success in Internet marketing is completely up to you. Every day is a fresh start, and there's nothing you can't accomplish. How soon will you be earning a six-figure income online?
**Attn Ezine editors/Site owners** Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content and include our resource box as listed below.
Feel free to substitute your referral link in place of mine in the resource box. Thanks!
Wanna learn how to generate thousands of highly targeted visitors, absolutely free? => http://www.iwantchoices.com
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
Search Engine Journal
Amazon oneTag – Using it to Earn More Affiliate Revenue?
Search Engine Journal
Wall Street Journal
Vox Media On Pace to Miss Revenue Target as Digital Advertising Disappoints
Wall Street Journal
BuzzFeed, for example, recently launched a product review site to capitalize on affiliate revenue sales, and its news division has begun asking readers to chip in with donations. In August, Vox Media announced internally a reorganization of its ...
BuzzFeed Shopping Guide Is 'Editorial,' Not 'Advertising,' Industry Watchdog Says
... and want to ensure that the editorial content you're sponsoring or advertising against is not treated as your advertising, especially if you're providing affiliate revenue to a publisher, make sure to implement policies and practices that ...
Business Wire (press release)
MainStem, Inc. Continues Expansion in the Ancillary Cannabis Supply Industry and Prepares for Merida-Led Series C ...
Business Wire (press release)
MainStem also saw over 500% Quarter over Quarter growth in affiliate revenue, and now serves customers across 13 states and Puerto Rico. The company, part of the Merida Capital Partners portfolio of companies, has been growing exponentially over a ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
If Editorial Content Includes Affiliate Links, Is It An Ad?
... content you're sponsoring or advertising against is not treated as your advertising, especially if you're providing affiliate revenue to a publisher, make sure to implement policies and practices that demonstrate and support the traditional ...
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Viacom Reports Strong Second Quarter Results
Disney (DIS) Down 3.6% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
The increase in broadcasting operating income was due to higher program sales, affiliate revenue growth and increased network advertising revenues, partially offset by an increase in programing costs. The increase in program sales was driven by higher ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom expects distributor revenue to drop in 2018; shares sink
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
|home | site map|