If affiliate marketing is so lucrative, then why do so few ever turn a profit? Read on, and I'll tell you why.
1. They don't consistently study the craft. By treating affiliate marketing like a hobby instead of a business, they squander time and money, spinning their wheels as other marketers pass them by.
2. They are a jack of all trades and a master of none. It is amazing what a little focus can do for someone trying to succeed online. By establishing a clearly defined set of goals, 20% of affiliates consistently continue to earn 80% of the commission.
3. They don't write special reports. Free special reports with giveaway rights can be powerful pre-sellers for products that offer generous commission. They're also easy to create with free PDF software available online, and can make the difference between a profitable and unprofitable marketing campaign.
4. They either rely too much, or too little on Google Adwords. By figuring out how to utilize Adwords to develop recurring revenue streams, a small percentage of affiliates are using Adwords to earn more and more income online month after month, year after year. How can you use Google Adwords creatively to move your business forward?
5. They don't capture e-mail addresses. Everyone says that the money is in your list. Then start building your list baby! It's much easier than you think. I'll cover this in greater detail in future articles.
6. They don't cloak their links. Up to 80%, or more, of affiliate commission is stolen, depending upon the product. Thus, quality link cloaking software is a must-have for anyone truly serious about succeeding with affiliate marketing.
7. They don't utilize viral marketing. Did you know that you can get a lot farther by leveraging 1% of the effort of 100 people than by expending 100% of your own efforts?
Managing a successful viral marketing campaign is as simple as filling a need that people have and giving Web surfers a huge incentive to share it with others. (If you don't get anything else out of this article, make sure you jot this point down).
8. They don't help other Internet marketers to succeed. What's that, you say? You only care about your own success? Then how will you develop loyalty among your website visitors? How will you keep them coming back?
People need a reason to choose your website over everyone else's. Do you your best to serve your visitors and you will generate customers for life.
9. They rely on the efforts of sub-affiliates to earn their commission. If you are recruiting sub-affiliates, take the time to give them the tools to make some sales. If you do, they'll appreciate your efforts and keep coming back to you again and again.
10. They don't think outside of the box. Some of the best Internet marketing breakthroughs haven't yet come into existence.
Become a visionary. Change the face of the Internet. Don't become one of the masses!
Your success in Internet marketing is completely up to you. Every day is a fresh start, and there's nothing you can't accomplish. How soon will you be earning a six-figure income online?
**Attn Ezine editors/Site owners** Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content and include our resource box as listed below.
Feel free to substitute your referral link in place of mine in the resource box. Thanks!
Wanna learn how to generate thousands of highly targeted visitors, absolutely free? => http://www.iwantchoices.com
Global Affiliate Marketing Platform Market Size, Share, Industry Analysis, Growth, Trends Development And Forecast to 2025: AWIN, ShareASale, Taobao, JD, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Clickbank, Rakuten - Market Research Broadcast Global Affiliate Marketing Platform Market Size, Share, Industry Analysis, Growth, Trends Development And Forecast to 2025: AWIN, ShareASale, Taobao, JD, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Clickbank, Rakuten Market Research Broadcast
Basics of Affiliate Marketing
Whether you realize it or not, if you've been on the Internet today, you have encountered affiliate marketing. If you have ever "clicked thru" one site to order something from another, the first site probably received a portion of the sale.
How To Make Niche Profits Without a Website
You don't need to buy any "amazing new ebook" or a bunch of fancy software. You don't need to write hundreds of pages of content or hire someone to.
Affiliate Program Mastery: Learn How To Build Internet Capital Goods for Free
As I mention in almost all of my articles, 97% of Internet marketers never make a cent online. I mention this simple fact because it has a lot of power--it has the power to completely discourage people who are not succeeding, and it also has the power to encourage those same people who are failing to learn, so that they can succeed.
How To Build An Email List As An Affiliate
You have probably heard "the money is in the list" at least a
thousand times. But it is true; the money is in the list.
How to Use Solo Ads to Make a Small Fortune
Newsletter advertising has been getting a bad rap lately. Around every corner you can find someone complaining about how it doesn't work.
Promoting My Affiliate Programs--How?
Getting your website up, is really just the first phase of your journey to a career on the Internet. You must promote your website, your product or your service to the world.
Online Business Entrepreneur? What You Must Know About Your Affiliates
As an on-line business entrepreneur it is your job to bring affiliates into your down line. But that's an oversimplification of what your job really is.
Guaranteed Signups - Scams or FastTrack Growth?
One thing that seems to be cropping up in many online Forums (of which I am a member of a few) in recent months is Guaranteed Signups for various online Affiliate and MLM programs. It would appear from the trends in those discussions; that there is, to some extent, a lot of confussion about definition.
Your Affiliate Business and Taxes
Starting a home-based business on the Internet is easy you say.
You have your web page built, your affiliate links and you're
ready to go.
Vital Things To Check At Any Affiliate Program
Affiliate programs are now one of the most popular ways for webmasters with lot of traffic to their sites to earn good money.There are many factors which influence the amount of money earned by an affiliate.
Customer referrals are vital to small and home-based service businesses. When you need to increase sales but can't afford a salesperson and have limited selling time, focus on existing clients and let them do the selling for you.
6 Affiliate Mistakes Youre Probably Making...
Everyday I see more and more affiliates making the same mistakes. The worst part is that they're just doing what they're taught by the so-called "experts.
Affiliate Marketing Tips
If there really is a big secret at all, it undoubtedly would have to be: "work hard." We hope that the information provided here helps you get rolling down the road to affiliate marketing success.
Understanding Affiliate Programs
Affiliate programs are commonly misunderstood, in order to understand affiliate programs lets start with terminology. For clarification purposes, an affiliate is defined as any "referrer" or website that promotes a product in an effort to earn revenue.
WHAT! Internet Etiquette / Net Etiquette?
Many people know how -- and do conduct themselves in the real world properly. However, many people are unaware that this same conduct needs to be applied online as well.
Generate More Sales in ANY Affiliate Program - Part Three
Thinking Outside the square is where we last left off. So to carry on from this topic let me introduce you to M.
Affiliate Programs - Are They A Business For You?
Many people look at affiliate programs as one of the easiest and best ways to start a profitable online business. The reasons for this are you don't have to worry about having your own product, collecting the money, shipping, or customer service.
Super Affiliate Strategies Part 2
If you are an affiliate that is trying to promote an affiliate program, then I don't need to tell you it's not a walk in the park, unless you know what to do. With that in mind, this is one of the main reasons I decided to write a sequel article called Super Affiliate Strategies Part 2.
Online Affiliate Programs - 6 Must Read Reasons to Join Them
You must have been exposed to the online hype, and the fact is starting an online business is a great way to make an extra income. There are many ways to make money online, one of them, is joining online affiliate programs.
Generate More Sales in ANY Affiliate Program - Part Four
VISUALIZE, STRATEGIZE, ENERGIZE, REALIZE reprogramming is the subject today.Every single successful person in the cyber and real world practice these principals, this is what sets them apart from everyone else and this is what will set you apart from every other AFFILIATE.