|Affiliate Revenue Information|
10 Hot Ways To Sell Your Products Like Crazy
1. Turn your ad copy into a story or article. Your visitors won't be as hesitant to read your ad and will become more interested in your product.
2. Give visitors a freebie for filling out your online survey or they usually won't. Surveys will give your business valuable intelligence for your business
3. Enhance the power of your ad copy benefits by using attention getting words, highlighting keywords, using color, bolding key phrases, underlining, etc.
4. Give your visitors tons of choices so they don't get the feeling of being controlled. Offer them a variety of ways to order, contact you, navigate, etc.
5. Put yourself in your visitors shoes. Design your site for them, not for yourself. Create your product around your visitors not because you would buy it.
6. Get free advice from successful online business owners. Participate in business chat rooms and message boards to chat with them.
7. Use your free bonuses to create an urgency for your visitors to buy. Only offer them for a limited time with your main product.
8. Offer your customers extra add-on products at the point of purchase. For example, if they are buying an electronic toy try to sell batteries with it.
9. Make your visitors feel good about themselves by giving them compliments. If they feel good they will also feel good about buying from your web site.
10. Add multiple profits to your web site. If you're selling business books try to sell business services, courses and supplies too.
Steve Li is the webmaster of http://pushbuttonincomes.com You can read more articles like this by subscribing to his twice-weekly Newsletter. Send a blank email to: mailto:email@example.com?subject=push button incomes and get a free course "Online Advertising for the Completely Clueless!"
Shentel's fiber contracts drive up Q4 wireline revenues to $20.7M
For the year, Shentel reported total fiber lease revenues of $52.3 million with $30.1 million in affiliate revenue and $22.2 million in non-affiliate revenue. However, new external fiber lease contracts, which have terms that range from 36 to 120 ...
Editor's Corner—Can ESPN's new boss save the struggling sports network?
During the latest quarter, Disney's total media networks' affiliate revenue rose 4% thanks to higher affiliate revenue. But that gain was curtailed somewhat by a 3-point decline impact stemming from a decrease in subscribers. As WSJ points out, the ...
ESPN Streaming Service Coming This Spring for $4.99
James Pitaro Named President of ESPN and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks
ESPN's new boss is Jimmy Pitaro, a longtime Disney executive
Here are Morgan Stanley's top 10 stock picks - MarketWatch
With major U.S. stock indexes within striking distance of records, are there any stocks that have further room to grow?
How Disney's Media Networks Performed in Fiscal 1Q18
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has been facing declines in its Media Networks segment, which contributes a significant portion of the company's business. Media Networks posted revenue of $6.2 billion in fiscal 1Q18, almost flat compared to its YoY (year ...
Financial Newsletter - Zacks
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Top 10 Hedge Funds Holding DIS - Slide 1 of 10 - Holdings Channel
10 Stocks Poised for a Spring Bounce
Walt Disney (DIS) may be a winner as consumers continually shift to over-the-top viewing, and it also benefits from affiliate revenue growth, as well as its parks and film division. It's also trading at a discount to the market. Barron's thinks Disney ...
Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network banking on virtual reality
Despite declines in traditional pay TV subscribers, cable networks at Turner, Disney and Viacom have for the most part been able to offset those declines with increases in affiliate revenue. But recent announcements from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network ...
Dennis is on track to make $83 million from selling cars online this year
British magazine publisher Dennis is quietly building an e-commerce empire, and not through affiliate revenue — through online car sales. The publisher generated $43 million (£31 million) in 2017 from selling used and new cars via its site Buyacar.co ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report, Affiliate Weakness
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Viacom expects distributor revenue to drop in 2018; shares sink
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom said it expects fourth quarter ad revenue to be positive and estimated affiliate revenue will decline in the low-to-mid single digit percentages for the full year. It had earlier predicted mid-single digit percentage declines. The gains come ...
Disney: 3 Different Valuation Approaches Signal It's Time To Buy
The decrease at Media Networks was due to contractual rate increases for sports programming, lower advertising revenue and higher losses from our equity investments in BAMTech LLC (BAMTech) and Hulu LLC (Hulu), partially offset by higher affiliate ...
|home | site map|