|Affiliate Revenue Information|
11 Awesome Ways To Explode Your Affiliate Commission
1. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs that go with the theme of your web site and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory. You will earn commissions and gain sub-affiliates. Plus you could start an affiliate-related e-zine too.
2. Do not drive all your visitors directly to affiliate website, instead send your visitors to your opt-in page mechanism first before going to your main affiliate website. That way, you can make follow-up later on and build your own list so that you can offer another related products or services another day.
3. Sell to the people who join your affiliate program. They are more likely to buy your products because they are interested in selling them for the commission. It's important to train and support your affiliates so they will know you will be there to help them. Tell them it's good to write ads about their personal experiences with your product so that it will persuade customers to buy.
4. Participate on web discussion boards. Post your comments, answer other people's questions, and ask your own questions. Include your affiliate text link under each message you post. If they read your message and like it, they may click to see what else you have to offer them.
5. Recruit lots of sub-affiliates and make it easy for your them to make sales. Give them proven ads to use, make it easy for prospects to order, provide helpful affiliate statistics, notification of sales, lifetime income, residual income, add their commission by giving part of your commission to them, provide a good tracking system and professional training.
6. Persuade e-zine publishers or webmasters to run your ad for free. Just allow them to join your affiliate program and earn commission on the sales. You could also offer them a freebie, such as the product you're selling for free, an advertisement in your e-zine in return, etc. It also helps to compliment the publishers as well as praising their e-zines.
7. Use referral strategies to get lots of order yourself or sub-affiliates order. Referral system can also be a good way to increase your affiliate commissions if you can give incentives to motivate people to refer and tap deep into people's network of friends, family, and associates. They don't just stop at the occasional, one-off referral.
8. Write your own affiliate program ads. If all the other affiliates use the same ads you do, that does not give you an edge over your competition. Use a different ad to give yourself an advantage over all the other affiliates.
9. Give free e-mail consultations or services to your customers who buy or will buy the product or services through your affiliate link. When you e-mail them back your advice include a small ad or distribute branded affiliates viral marketing tools to use like e-books or articles for the affiliate products your are selling. Just include your ad somewhere inside them.
10. E-mail targeted e-zines and ask them to do a joint venture with you. Ask them to run your ad and in exchange they would get a percentage of the profits. You would just have to get them to join your affiliate program to be your sub-affiliates. To give them better incentive, you could offer them a higher commission than the rest of your normal affiliates by giving part of your affiliate commissions for 2 years.
11. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your affiliate web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price, cut from your own commission. This will turn one sale into three sales. You could also offer them other things in return for referrals like free e-books, free software, coupons, discounts, etc.
Finally! Everything you need to make a whole lot more than $100,000 a year with affiliate programs at Affiliate Boot Camp
Kusuma Widjaja is President of Yahoo Cyber Technology, CV., based in Surabaya. He has over 2 years experience in Internet Marketing Arena, Custom Web Site Design and Graphic Design Services. For more information go to http://www.whycity.net or you can reach us at +62-8315-838474.
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
International TV Growth, Paramount Gains Power Viacom Q2 Earnings
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Viacom's U.S. Ads Dip, Global Business Up 04/26/2018 - MediaPost
Viacom posted better quarterly results than expected -- but domestic advertising growth still slowed. Viacom's U.S. advertising was down 3.4% to $841 million in ...
Rapid TV News
Film, TV divisions slip but cable networks drive Fox in Q3
Rapid TV News
US affiliate revenue increased 10% driven by contractual rate increases across all brands and advertising revenue increased 3% from the prior year period due to higher pricing at Fox News. Non-US. International affiliate revenue increased 14% driven by ...
Twenty-First Century Fox gains as cable revenue rises 10%
21st Century Fox revenue dinged by NFL
21st Century Fox Reports Higher Quarterly Profits
Strong Box Office and Park Attendance Power Disney's Results
Disney blamed the drop on higher programming costs at ESPN, which was partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising. The company also said that investments in BAMTech -- the company's streaming segment -- played a part in the ...
Marvel Is Open To Having A New Black Panther In Sequels
Inside Allure's beauty box business
On top of subscription, sponsorship and affiliate revenue, the Beauty Box inspires more content against which Allure can run advertising: Each box gets its own unboxing video treatment on YouTube, and social media posts for the boxes are often ...
What To Expect From Disney's Q2
The flat Media Networks results were driven by growth in affiliate revenue, offset by a decrease in advertising revenues. The company was largely impacted by higher programming expenses at ESPN due to the first year of the new NBA contract and ESPN's ...
Disney beats — but ESPN continues to struggle
Disney's Q2 media networks income sinks due to ESPN, Freeform struggles
Should Disney Be Getting More Out of This Quarter?
Disney Blames College Football Playoffs, NBA Games for ESPN Profit Slump
The company specifically mentioned that higher programming costs at ESPN were partially offset by affiliate revenue growth and higher advertising growth. “The programming cost increase was due to a shift in timing of College Football Playoff (CFP) bowl ...
Fox Revenues Dip, Execs Mum On Comcast Interest
Fox's advertising revenue sank 25% to $1.6 billion, while affiliate revenue grew 11%. Advertising results were affected by its broadcasting business' unfavorable comparisons to a year ago, when it had the Super Bowl, as well as three fewer NFL ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
4 Key Takeaways From Disney's Q2 Print
Total cable and broadcast affiliate revenue rose 5.2 percent in the quarter, which exceeded the 4.5 percent the analyst was expecting. While overall subscriber erosion continued in the quarter and was down 3 percent from one year ago, the ramp of ...
|home | site map|