|Affiliate Revenue Information|
11 Awesome Ways To Explode Your Affiliate Commission
1. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs that go with the theme of your web site and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory. You will earn commissions and gain sub-affiliates. Plus you could start an affiliate-related e-zine too.
2. Do not drive all your visitors directly to affiliate website, instead send your visitors to your opt-in page mechanism first before going to your main affiliate website. That way, you can make follow-up later on and build your own list so that you can offer another related products or services another day.
3. Sell to the people who join your affiliate program. They are more likely to buy your products because they are interested in selling them for the commission. It's important to train and support your affiliates so they will know you will be there to help them. Tell them it's good to write ads about their personal experiences with your product so that it will persuade customers to buy.
4. Participate on web discussion boards. Post your comments, answer other people's questions, and ask your own questions. Include your affiliate text link under each message you post. If they read your message and like it, they may click to see what else you have to offer them.
5. Recruit lots of sub-affiliates and make it easy for your them to make sales. Give them proven ads to use, make it easy for prospects to order, provide helpful affiliate statistics, notification of sales, lifetime income, residual income, add their commission by giving part of your commission to them, provide a good tracking system and professional training.
6. Persuade e-zine publishers or webmasters to run your ad for free. Just allow them to join your affiliate program and earn commission on the sales. You could also offer them a freebie, such as the product you're selling for free, an advertisement in your e-zine in return, etc. It also helps to compliment the publishers as well as praising their e-zines.
7. Use referral strategies to get lots of order yourself or sub-affiliates order. Referral system can also be a good way to increase your affiliate commissions if you can give incentives to motivate people to refer and tap deep into people's network of friends, family, and associates. They don't just stop at the occasional, one-off referral.
8. Write your own affiliate program ads. If all the other affiliates use the same ads you do, that does not give you an edge over your competition. Use a different ad to give yourself an advantage over all the other affiliates.
9. Give free e-mail consultations or services to your customers who buy or will buy the product or services through your affiliate link. When you e-mail them back your advice include a small ad or distribute branded affiliates viral marketing tools to use like e-books or articles for the affiliate products your are selling. Just include your ad somewhere inside them.
10. E-mail targeted e-zines and ask them to do a joint venture with you. Ask them to run your ad and in exchange they would get a percentage of the profits. You would just have to get them to join your affiliate program to be your sub-affiliates. To give them better incentive, you could offer them a higher commission than the rest of your normal affiliates by giving part of your affiliate commissions for 2 years.
11. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your affiliate web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price, cut from your own commission. This will turn one sale into three sales. You could also offer them other things in return for referrals like free e-books, free software, coupons, discounts, etc.
Finally! Everything you need to make a whole lot more than $100,000 a year with affiliate programs at Affiliate Boot Camp
Kusuma Widjaja is President of Yahoo Cyber Technology, CV., based in Surabaya. He has over 2 years experience in Internet Marketing Arena, Custom Web Site Design and Graphic Design Services. For more information go to http://www.whycity.net or you can reach us at +62-8315-838474.
CBS and Viacom Merger Discussions Set to Accelerate, but Valuation Remains a Big Hurdle
But the bigger question that remains is how to value the lower-profile channels in the Viacom group that will undoubtedly continue to lose affiliate revenue as the pay-TV channel universe thins out and distributors emphasize smaller channel packages at ...
Shentel's fiber contracts drive up Q4 wireline revenues to $20.7M
For the year, Shentel reported total fiber lease revenues of $52.3 million with $30.1 million in affiliate revenue and $22.2 million in non-affiliate revenue. However, new external fiber lease contracts, which have terms that range from 36 to 120 ...
Editor's Corner—Can ESPN's new boss save the struggling sports network?
During the latest quarter, Disney's total media networks' affiliate revenue rose 4% thanks to higher affiliate revenue. But that gain was curtailed somewhat by a 3-point decline impact stemming from a decrease in subscribers. As WSJ points out, the ...
ESPN Streaming Service Coming This Spring for $4.99
ESPN's new boss is Jimmy Pitaro, a longtime Disney executive
James Pitaro Named President of ESPN and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks
How Disney's Media Networks Performed in Fiscal 1Q18
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has been facing declines in its Media Networks segment, which contributes a significant portion of the company's business. Media Networks posted revenue of $6.2 billion in fiscal 1Q18, almost flat compared to its YoY (year ...
Financial Newsletter - Zacks
The Walt Disney Company - DIS - Stock Price Today - Zacks
Top 10 Hedge Funds Holding DIS - Slide 1 of 10 - Holdings Channel
Here are Morgan Stanley's top 10 stock picks - MarketWatch
With major U.S. stock indexes within striking distance of records, are there any stocks that have further room to grow?
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom said it expects fourth quarter ad revenue to be positive and estimated affiliate revenue will decline in the low-to-mid single digit percentages for the full year. It had earlier predicted mid-single digit percentage declines. The gains come ...
Dennis is on track to make $83 million from selling cars online this year
British magazine publisher Dennis is quietly building an e-commerce empire, and not through affiliate revenue — through online car sales. The publisher generated $43 million (£31 million) in 2017 from selling used and new cars via its site Buyacar.co ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report ... - Deadline
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Paramount parent Viacom expects decline in revenue
Google Chases Revenue From Product Search Results with 'Shopping Actions' Program
Amazon has built a global tech empire on the back of e-commerce. But people are more likely to search for a product first on Google before going to Amazon to purchase it. Now Google wants to grab a slice of this lucrative pie and play the middleman ...
|home | site map|