|Affiliate Revenue Information|
5 Deadly Mistakes That Affiliates Make - A Quiz
Some people are making big money with affiliate programs-some are not. With a little research I have discovered that the people that are not cashing many checks are making the same five mistakes. Why not take a short quiz to see how you rate? Do you qualify as a novice, average, or super affiliate? Try this true and false quiz. You might learn something!
1. To make sure that you get all of the traffic you need, all you have to do is to put a link or banner on your site. Sales will come flooding in. (T or F)
2. It is a good idea to promote as many programs as you can on one web page created solely for that purpose. (T or F)
3. Free classified ads and FFA's generate sufficient traffic. You don't HAVE to invest money into advertising to be effective. (T or F)
4. Use the words, "amazing, fantastic, and incredible" as many times as you can to generate enthusiasm when advertising a site. (T or F)
5. If sales do not come immediately, you should drop the program and find another one that sounds better. (T or F)
How did you do? Let's see?
1. False. Although a smart affiliate will include his link on his web site, this alone will not result in much traffic. It is much smarter to branch out with several kinds of advertising such as paid emails and solo ads to business opportunity seekers. I have found that sending my ads to targeted traffic results in far more sales than "shot gun" marketing to one and all. Although we hope that people will click on our links, we have to get them there first. Targeted traffic programs are best.
2. False. While being actively involved in several different affiliate programs is not harmful, including a dozen affiliate links on a single page with no "main" product advertisment, brands the webmasters as amateurs-especially if the offers conflict with one another! On the other hand, a list of "resources" to the side that complements the main product is a good idea-and may result in sales!
3. False. Although these "freebies" may sound tempting to newbies, we that have been around the net for awhile have discovered that they are generally a waste of valuable time. Using that time to write articles with urls in the signature boxes or gaining testimonials for your site is more profitable. Actually, most super affiliates are willing to invest a few bucks to be successful. Paid email programs and solo ads are inexpensive and still effective. Many good programs will let you begin with as little as ten bucks. That's less than the cost of a decent lunch!
4. False. Using these "hype" phrases when advertising may not generate as much enthusiasm as it does skepticism. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. We know this. So, tell the truth. If you have a good product, then tell your potential customer how he can benefit. Then let him decide how "amazing" it is. If it really is so awesome, then testimonials will do the real advertising.
5. False. Big mistake! Give the program some time. DON'T give up quickly. While it's not a bad idea to test out new programs, don't jump from program to program. You'll find that legitimate programs with good products will pay off if you are patient. Your score: 2 or less correct. Right now, you are in the NOVICE rating. Your affiliate marketing skills need to be honed. But don't despair! You need help and there are lots of terrific techniques out there that are just what you need to achieve that affiliate income that you've always wanted!!
3-4 correct. You are an AVERAGE affiliate. You have obviously been around affiliate marketing awhile, but you could use a refresher course. I highly recommend finding a pro to learn from! Before long, you too will be a SUPER AFFILIATE!
All 5 correct: You are a SUPER affiliate! Keep up the good work and don't forget that the best affiliate marketers NEVER stop learning!
What affiliate program do I recommend personally? Well... mine, of course!
Smart Author Software. People are making money.
(See? No hype. Just the facts.)
Kristi Sayles, software creator and author of numerous articles published in high profile success magazines such as Executive Update, Home Business Journal, Home Business Connection, Inet Exec, and Cutting Edge Opportunities is a freelance writer/teacher in Camden, TN. She invites everyone to take a look at her online newsletter at http://smartauthor.com/treasures.html. You can find out how to sign up to be an affiliate of her writing software program collection - making 50% right now! ($98.50 at the time of this writing.)
CBS and Viacom Merger Discussions Set to Accelerate, but Valuation Remains a Big Hurdle
But the bigger question that remains is how to value the lower-profile channels in the Viacom group that will undoubtedly continue to lose affiliate revenue as the pay-TV channel universe thins out and distributors emphasize smaller channel packages at ...
The Paypers (press release) (blog)
Transaction laundering – too big to be ignored
The Paypers (press release) (blog)
According to G2 Web Services, the three most common types of transaction laundering are: Benign: Two legitimate businesses are sharing the same payment gateway;. Malicious: An illicit business is sending transactions through a legitimate or shell ...
Pruvo Stalks Your Hotel Reservations and Alerts You If the Rates ...
Pruvo rethinking budget travel booking by going to work after you've already made your hotel reservation. This free service will let you know if you can save money once you've booked your stay.
AT&T-Time Warner Trial: Turner CEO John Martin Takes the Stand ...
CORRECTED UPDATE WASHINGTON -- Turner Networks CEO John Martin took the stand as an adverse witness for the Justice Department in its antitrust case against AT&T-Time Warner, and was pressed to say that channels like TNT and TBS were among the highest ...
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast. Stock up as much as 12% as market continues decline. Author: Mike Farrell; Publish date: Feb 8, 2018; Social count: 0. 0. SHARES. Money-StacksRESIZED.jpg. On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average ...
Viacom Posts Earnings Gains Despite Paramount Loss, Affiliate Revenue Drop
Viacom delivered an improved financial performance for its fiscal fourth quarter despite a drop in cable affiliate revenue and a $59 million hit on the Paramount side from the collapse of its film financing deal with China's Huahua. Viacom topped ...
Viacom's US Revenue Lags Amid Declines in Cable Subscribers
Viacom Shares Slide After Mixed Q4 Earnings Report ... - Deadline
Viacom Stock Falls Amid Lower Sub Fee Forecasts
Princeton study finds very few affiliate marketers make required ...
Convincing humans to buy products is a massive business called marketing, and few areas of marketing are growing as fast as influencer marketing. Influencers on platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube can command prodigious fees based on their ...
Hoop screams: March Madness finals sink to a new low
For example, according to SNL Kagan estimates, thanks in large part to its NBA and college basketball packages, TNT commands a carriage fee of $2.09 per sub per month, giving it boasting rights to the second-highest affiliate rate behind ESPN's ...
AT&T-Time Warner Trial: Turner CEO Highlights Threat of Google, Facebook to Ad Business
The issue is important in that U.S. District Judge Richard Leon will have to weigh what the relevant market is in the merger in assessing the antitrust case. The Justice Department argues that the pay-TV universe is the market, not Google and Facebook ...
Steve Dempsey: Spotify's stream comes true
Merchandising and other affiliate revenue streams are also being explored. For example, last November, makeup from Pat McGrath Labs was sold on via the Spotify profile of singer Maggie Lindemann, coinciding nicely with a new single from the US popstar ...
Spotify car player : spotify - Reddit
Spotify's first hardware device might be this music player for your car
Spotify Subscription Device **bleep** Offer - The Spotify Community
|home | site map|