|Affiliate Revenue Information|
5 Deadly Mistakes That Affiliates Make - A Quiz
Some people are making big money with affiliate programs-some are not. With a little research I have discovered that the people that are not cashing many checks are making the same five mistakes. Why not take a short quiz to see how you rate? Do you qualify as a novice, average, or super affiliate? Try this true and false quiz. You might learn something!
1. To make sure that you get all of the traffic you need, all you have to do is to put a link or banner on your site. Sales will come flooding in. (T or F)
2. It is a good idea to promote as many programs as you can on one web page created solely for that purpose. (T or F)
3. Free classified ads and FFA's generate sufficient traffic. You don't HAVE to invest money into advertising to be effective. (T or F)
4. Use the words, "amazing, fantastic, and incredible" as many times as you can to generate enthusiasm when advertising a site. (T or F)
5. If sales do not come immediately, you should drop the program and find another one that sounds better. (T or F)
How did you do? Let's see?
1. False. Although a smart affiliate will include his link on his web site, this alone will not result in much traffic. It is much smarter to branch out with several kinds of advertising such as paid emails and solo ads to business opportunity seekers. I have found that sending my ads to targeted traffic results in far more sales than "shot gun" marketing to one and all. Although we hope that people will click on our links, we have to get them there first. Targeted traffic programs are best.
2. False. While being actively involved in several different affiliate programs is not harmful, including a dozen affiliate links on a single page with no "main" product advertisment, brands the webmasters as amateurs-especially if the offers conflict with one another! On the other hand, a list of "resources" to the side that complements the main product is a good idea-and may result in sales!
3. False. Although these "freebies" may sound tempting to newbies, we that have been around the net for awhile have discovered that they are generally a waste of valuable time. Using that time to write articles with urls in the signature boxes or gaining testimonials for your site is more profitable. Actually, most super affiliates are willing to invest a few bucks to be successful. Paid email programs and solo ads are inexpensive and still effective. Many good programs will let you begin with as little as ten bucks. That's less than the cost of a decent lunch!
4. False. Using these "hype" phrases when advertising may not generate as much enthusiasm as it does skepticism. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. We know this. So, tell the truth. If you have a good product, then tell your potential customer how he can benefit. Then let him decide how "amazing" it is. If it really is so awesome, then testimonials will do the real advertising.
5. False. Big mistake! Give the program some time. DON'T give up quickly. While it's not a bad idea to test out new programs, don't jump from program to program. You'll find that legitimate programs with good products will pay off if you are patient. Your score: 2 or less correct. Right now, you are in the NOVICE rating. Your affiliate marketing skills need to be honed. But don't despair! You need help and there are lots of terrific techniques out there that are just what you need to achieve that affiliate income that you've always wanted!!
3-4 correct. You are an AVERAGE affiliate. You have obviously been around affiliate marketing awhile, but you could use a refresher course. I highly recommend finding a pro to learn from! Before long, you too will be a SUPER AFFILIATE!
All 5 correct: You are a SUPER affiliate! Keep up the good work and don't forget that the best affiliate marketers NEVER stop learning!
What affiliate program do I recommend personally? Well... mine, of course!
Smart Author Software. People are making money.
(See? No hype. Just the facts.)
Kristi Sayles, software creator and author of numerous articles published in high profile success magazines such as Executive Update, Home Business Journal, Home Business Connection, Inet Exec, and Cutting Edge Opportunities is a freelance writer/teacher in Camden, TN. She invites everyone to take a look at her online newsletter at http://smartauthor.com/treasures.html. You can find out how to sign up to be an affiliate of her writing software program collection - making 50% right now! ($98.50 at the time of this writing.)
Retail Briefing: Retailers are trying to loosen Amazon's grip on affiliate revenue
As customer acquisition costs through Facebook and Google rise, retailers are turning to publishers for help. Affiliate partnerships with publishers is becoming an increasingly appealing solution for retailers to drive traffic to their sites with ...
The Weekly Covet: The Breast Cancer Awareness Products Our Editors Are Loving This Month
Once a week, we ask our editors to share the items they've been loving—whether it's a new skincare product they can't wait to try or a travel essential they want everyone to know about. Consider "The Weekly Covet" your editor-approved wish list for ...
Charity Navigator - Rating for Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center | Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent Charity Watchdog ...
Little Mix is returning to the Echo Arena during 2019 tour - here's how to get tickets
Alternatively, tickets can be bought for other dates including Manchester Arena, the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Metro Radio Newcastle and more at www.axs.com/littlemix and www.ticketmaster.co.uk/littlemix. Note - the Liverpool Echo may earn affiliate ...
BuzzFeed News is teaming up with Amazon to launch a book club in a push to create new revenue streams
The New York Times purchased Wirecutter for $30 million last year, hoping to cash in on the site's niche audience and affiliate revenue. "It's always encouraging — and, frankly, important — to see publishers diversify their offerings," Janet Levine ...
Search Engine Journal
Amazon oneTag – Using it to Earn More Affiliate Revenue?
Search Engine Journal
Pro-privacy search engine DuckDuckGo hits 30M daily searches, up 50% in a year
DDG says it has been profitable using its non-tracking business model since 2014, also making money from affiliate revenue. It does not break out active user metrics but earlier this year cited third party estimates which peg its user-base at around 25M.
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Affiliate)
Check and follow-up that the above gets done continuously and correctly to give the best user experience and best placement of affiliate assets on the websites to maximize affiliate revenue. · Coordinate with a 3rd party supplier to engage a ...
Alfie Boe is heading to Liverpool Philharmonic on 2019 tour - here's how to get tickets
... By' from www.HMV.com by 11.59pm on Monday, October 15. VIP packages available at sjm-vip.com including Ultimate Meet and Greet VIP and Up Close VIP. Note - the Liverpool Echo may earn affiliate revenue from any purchases made via these links.
Viacom forecasts growth rebound in US ad sales, affiliate revenue
Domestic affiliate revenue, or the fees collected from U.S. cable and satellite operators and online distributors, fell 4 percent to $934 million in the quarter. Analysts expected a 4.2 percent drop, according to FactSet. Net income attributable to ...
Viacom says turnaround is on track, profit beats
Viacom Says Its Turnaround Is On Track
Viacom, Inc.'s Earnings Beat Isn't Reason To Celebrate
Viacom Soars on Affiliate Revenue Forecast
On a day when the Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered market correction territory, and despite disappointing revenue growth in its fiscal first quarter, Viacom stock soared Thursday after the programmer increased its forecasts for ...
|home | site map|